• Show
Clear All

Lock him up.

Comment

Damn them hunkeys must've missed paying some white privilege dues

Comment

judge for yourself who's at fault

Comment

Very impressed with how Venus handled this. She's a class act. Never put the blame on the other driver, never said it wasn't her fault. In the end, the CCTV video vindicated her and police cleared her.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Very impressed with how Venus handled this. She's a class act. Never put the blame on the other driver, never said it wasn't her fault. In the end, the CCTV video vindicated her and police cleared her.
            hello butler i heard your a millionaire, i wanna make monies tell me sir how can i do it?
            please tell me ur secrets m8

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              she needs to be locked up. how can you kill someone and get away with it? if she ran the red light, then its manslaughter. People should know why there are red lights and obey the rules of the road. Her arrogance has resulted in the death of a man. she can reflect on her actions in jail.
              You haven't read anything pertained to this, have you?

There's literally body cam video of the cop saying that she won't be charged with anything and basically got stuck in a bad position.

Comment

yes thats true , but ffs if she was white you woudnt of posted this thread. she never meant to kill anyone shes not a bad person

Comment

got to remember to quote ****s before disagreeing with there point of view

Comment

Working...
                  X