Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn man. I leave for basic training in a couple hours

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get an "American Son" vibe from this thread.

Comment

Just have fun with it, and just know the Drill Instructors are just there to both **** with you and square your ass away.

Basic training was funnest time of my life.

Comment

[QUOTE=HiLo Rudyo!;17007830]You have an awful user name.[/QUOTE
        Kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
          Kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
            ...and at 24 years old the thought of settling again for a job that provides a safe future, financially, is killing me. Like damn man I thought after college I would get a chance to take it easy and do **** I actually wanted to do. Nope that was naivety on my part. But I do realize the truth was always present, no matter how much I tried to suppress it. I ain't got **** and my family aint got **** so in the marines, I would be much better at providing for the people closest to me while hopefully doing some things on the bucket list. Eh whatever...I'm over it.
            Respect brother! Life is a journey, not a destination,

God bless you!

Comment

...and at 24 years old the thought of settling again for a job that provides a safe future, financially, is killing me. Like damn man I thought after college I would get a chance to take it easy and do **** I actually wanted to do. Nope that was naivety on my part. But I do realize the truth was always present, no matter how much I tried to suppress it. I ain't got **** and my family aint got **** so in the marines, I would be much better at providing for the people closest to me while hopefully doing some things on the bucket list. Eh whatever...I'm over it.
              I heard it's a lot like prison... Choose sides or you might get raped by the wrong guys

Comment

ayy it just didn't work out lmao.

Comment

I'll elaborate if anyone asks. Someone tag beercules and the other marines. I would love to hear their input on a recruit who quit.

Comment

Comment

How did you fail basic?

Comment

Working...
                      X