Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that fine Pac performance. Bring in Floyd Pac 2! To settle the real score!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After that fine Pac performance. Bring in Floyd Pac 2! To settle the real score!

Off course it shouldn't be in Vegas this time!

There is only one logical fight left for Pacquiao if he ever wants to continue. To settle the score with Floyd.

Pac gave Bradley 3 fights. When he didn't even have too. while this fight has question marks all over the place including IV gate scandal lol It's only common sense with all the bragging rights and dollars to gain. This is the only fight left for Pac.

That is if Floyd has the balls to settle this once and for all.

No Bayless! No rigged compubox! No Vegas judges! No hugging game! No IVS!

With a healthy right arm.

Let's do this!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-11-2016, 05:54 AM.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
    http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

It's time to settle the real score!

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

If I was Floyd I'd let Manny starve. But then again I'm a vindictive prick.

Comment

Pac is shot. Did you guys not see how heavy his feet were? And he doesn't fight anymore, pure boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Pac is shot. Did you guys not see how heavy his feet were? And he doesn't fight anymore, pure boxer.
          Yeah he can't handle fighting technically. Look what he did to this boxer. He didn't have to punch like this hehe

Even Duran knows there is unfinished business between the 2.

Now that pac has a healed shoulder. He knows Pac can win it convincingly.

@ 1:00

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

shit fight, pac gassed in 10th.. boring fukin snoozefest

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Agree with this, wouldn't say shot but his legs are so far gone that it's like looking at an entirely different fighter at times.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 04-10-2016, 05:39 AM.

Comment

So shot that he beat a prime P4P fighter 3x lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Plus there will be no excuses from Pacquiao this time with the shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    So shot that he beat a prime fighter 3x lol

No matter how much you gas up Bradley he is not Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X