Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i saw forch out in nottingham last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw forch out in nottingham last night..

My mates went up to him on st james street when we came out of bar bla bla and he said that hopefully the fight will be made in nottingham and he says i predict a 3 round kncokout over kessler. The man was a badass and he was out with rachel his really fit gf.

my mate was so drunk my other mate said "froch do you want me to take this lad off your hands"

and he responded by going "cheers pal"

Trust me rachel cordingly is as fit as she is on camera..

The point of this thread shows that hes one of the people...

HAHA Nice. Were there loads of people going up to him? I bet there were as Nottingham is ****ingn packed on a Saturday night. Good place to go out actually.

Comment

Who the hell is Froch?

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        HAHA Nice. Were there loads of people going up to him? I bet there were as Nottingham is ****ingn packed on a Saturday night. Good place to go out actually.

because it was a week before payday it was relitively quiet for a saturday night..

So although im sure he got swarmed,i.e by my drunken mates, i bet it wasnt as bad as it could have been had he gone out next week...

Comment

im sure you were humping his leg the whole night then...

or maybe it was just in your dreams that you saw him and you woke up dry humping the dog?!?!?!

Comment

Ah right ok. Fair play. I guess the gyro benefits take another week :P

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              im sure you were humping his leg the whole night then...

or maybe it was just in your dreams that you saw him and you woke up dry humping the dog?!?!?!
              The UK is a small place man, I believe OP 100%.

Comment

Is Carl Froch the doode who got beat by Dirrell last week?

Comment

why the hell should he get two hometown fights in a row when kessler is going to america for his first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    The UK is a small place man, I believe OP 100%.
                    its not that i DONT believe him, he just gets old and lame considering he only makes Froch threads and way too many of them... he's like the froch spammer...

which is very ****in annoying

anyway, carry on

Comment

Working...
                    X