No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Confirm: Povetkin is Now The Mandatory To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Not at all, just treating him the same way I see people treat Wilder. Gotta hold them to the same standards
    Welp until PEDvetikin fails that will be considered unfair. Wouldnt you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedjonnyc420 View Post
      lol. Ped, his name has ped in it. lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/PYEGoZXABBMuk/giphy.gif

You're young or immature. You enjoy the dog and pony show.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        How is it unfair? I didn't say he is ducking him. I said if Povetkin fails and Joshua doesn't fight him it will be considered a duck. Or at least according to people on this site if we're holding everyone to the same standards

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          Yes Joshua won't run from him like chicken **** wilder did.
          Wilder didn't run from that cheater Povetkin and you know it.

Comment

How is it unfair? I didn't say he is ducking him. I said if Povetkin fails and Joshua doesn't fight him it will be considered a duck. Or at least according to people on this site if we're holding everyone to the same standards
            These people (scum, noob, casuals) are acting as if Joshua obtained his psychic and power by following the milo of croton's training regime. It's utterly embarrassing. Anybody who sees drug testing as anything more than a dog and pony show to appease certain ****wits is an utter clown and deserves zero respect on a boxing forum amongst their peers. It's blatantly obvious these ****roaches aren't even Leisure centre gym standard.

Comment

Personally never attacked Wilder for it but I hear you and seen it myself. I gave him credit, believe I was saying "finally a challenge." However AJ beat up Vlad so he has already challenged himself Wilder's chance was ruined twice unfairly but it means the man is still unproven so I dont buy the hype yet. Hope Ortiz goes off with out a hitch this time and we really see where Wilder is. Until then I dont see him on AJs level.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                These people (scum, noob, casuals) are acting as if Joshua obtained his psychic and power by following the milo of croton's training regime. It's utterly embarrassing. Anybody who sees drug testing as anything more than a dog and pony show to appease certain ****wits is an utter clown and deserves zero respect on a boxing forum amongst their peers. It's blatantly obvious these ****roaches aren't even Leisure centre gym standard.
                So that's why Joshua hasn't lost yet, he's a psychic!

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  Your just a dumb bîtchboy that can't handle the truth that your favorite fighters are cheating pos,& thats complete horseshît to claim that VADA testing is not legit in boxing & that the VADA tested fighters are all supposedly using peds.

They aren't using peds you dumb **** otherwise they would've been caught like your fav cheating pos fighters.

The fighters who aren't doing VADA testing yr rd may well be on peds, but only a dumb nuthugger with a bias in favor of cheats would claim that VADA testing is not necessary in boxing or that were "noobs" because we're not ******ed like yourself.

Go jump off a Bridge into the fast lane AFTER you slit both your effeminate bîtch wrists.

Comment

Wilder is likely the only clean fighter in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Your just a dumb bîtchboy that can't handle the truth that your favorite fighters are cheating pos,& thats complete horseshît to claim that VADA testing is not legit in boxing & that the VADA tested fighters are all supposedly using peds.

They aren't using peds you dumb **** otherwise they would've been caught like your fav cheating pos fighters.

The fighters who aren't doing VADA testing yr rd may well be on peds, but only a dumb nuthugger with a bias in favor of cheats would claim that VADA testing is not necessary in boxing or that were "noobs" because we're not ******ed like yourself.

Go jump off a Bridge into the fast lane AFTER you slit both your effeminate bîtch wrists.
                      Ok lets be clear here. Is your position that Povetkin is a 'drug cheat' while Joshua is as clean as a whistle?

Comment

Working...
                      X