Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Confirm: Povetkin is Now The Mandatory To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bet on joshua to be a man and do what beyonce wilder was to pussy to do and that is fight povetkin!!!

Comment

Joshua got options. Wilder has none. 50/50 doe.

Comment

So long as he pees clean, so be it. The HW division is better than it was even 5 years ago, but it is not very deep. Ortiz and Povetkin are both legit HW fighters, and neither needs to cheat to be taken seriously.

Joshua has Parker next, than it is almost a sure thing he fights Fury summer 2018 for the cash (and easy score). Wilder takes out Ortiz, and can decide if he wants to wait on Joshua or fight a 2nd time while AJ gets big paychecks: Povetkin or maybe the deal for Whyte gets done.

Either way, Povetkin can wait. Joshua is the cash cow, Wilder is the other true HW building a brand. I still see Wilder/Joshua to end up 2018, so Povetkin may be odd man out.

Comment

Povetkin looks old and approaching being shot. Joshua should take this fight while he would still get credit for it.

Assume unifications take precedence over mandatories right?

That would limit Joshua's options to either unifications or Povetkin which are all good fights.

Bring on 2018. Hope we see the fights made

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            Yeah cause near 40 year olds have a history of being unstoppable in the division. Have you ever watched Ali and Tyson at that age?
            Sorry not sure what point you are trying to make, modern fighters age much better in any case, plus dem PEDs in Povetkins and Ortiz's case.
            Fountain of youth

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Povetkin looks old and approaching being shot. Joshua should take this fight while he would still get credit for it.

Assume unifications take precedence over mandatories right?

That would limit Joshua's options to either unifications or Povetkin which are all good fights.

Bring on 2018. Hope we see the fights made
              I'm sure it's just the wrong cycle, get back to the ministry of doping and I'm sure they will want to work something out for the Motherland

Comment

Why? But ok Povetkin still have to wait since its Unification with Parker next

Comment

UM....Drug Test.....

Comment

I never rated povetkin. Still remember huck putting hands on him.. I think povetkin gets stopped in this fight or UD for Joshua

Comment

Are people really trying to say Joshua shouldn't fight Povetkin because he's a drug cheat? Anthony Joshua? The most juiced athlete in the world right now?

Comment

Working...
                      X