Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barthelemy vs. Relikh II For Vacant WBA Title on Garcia-Lipinets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barthelemy vs. Relikh II For Vacant WBA Title on Garcia-Lipinets

On Saturday, February 10 live on SHOWTIME, at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, two-division world champion Rances Barthelemy will face Kiryl Relikh in a rematch of their May showdown on SHOWTIME, this time for the vacant WBA 140-pound world title. The fight will be the co-feature to three-division world champion Mikey Garcia attempting to win a world title in a fourth weight class when he challenges unbeaten IBF 140-pound world champion Sergey Lipinets
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good, I had Relikh clearly winning the first fight

Comment

Not a bad fight tbh

Comment

Looks like they are setting up a unifictation

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Good, I had Relikh clearly winning the first fight
          Had him beating Burns too, FWIW. Kid got the ****ty end of the stick twice on the bounce... still, good to see they've given him the rematch.

Comment

Good card! But PBC is dead doe! I would like to see Easter Jr. come up to 140, and for Omar Figueroa (And Granados) to come down to 140! You already know!

Comment

I got Barthelemy winning by decision

Comment

I thought Barthelemy would win easy first time round but Relikh gave him hell. I still think Barthelemy grinds out a decision though.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Looks like they are setting up a unifictation
                  Hope so.....

Comment

Relikh was robbed the first time around. Straight up. Glad there's a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X