No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner About To Fight LMAO #YouMadImSpinnin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Broner right now don't deserve to be in class with Judah.
    facts. as far as legacy, **** no.
    but as a guy who isnt putting in 100%, he is gonna b like zab in that regard

Comment

broner and people who have a low level of english like this guy are perfect fits.

Comment

what does "you mad im spinnin" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
          He gambling..

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            it's ebonics for "i'm a stupid fucking nigger."

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
              1. floyd, bcuz he has literally mastered boxing, as far the sweet science goes (hit and dont be hit)

2. jones jr, freak talents, much like ali, when his name was cassius clay, didnt need the fundamental defense to avoid punches bcuz he was so quick, and to have that kinda power as well was superNatural.

3. whitaker, defensive genius, maybe the most elusive fighter i ever seen. its close though
              Nice list. Floyds an ATG fighter top 10 for sure, top 5 maybe but he ain't number 1. I'd have loved to see Floyd try and deal with say SRL fighting on the back foot, despite his performances at 130, I don't feel Floyd had enough offensively to be considered number 1 overall. Although I think Floyd is a better p4p fighter there's no way he beats say the 81 version of Thomas Hearns, who essentially outboxed SRL for the first 11-12 rounds. I'd have loved to see Floyd face someone with both the technical and physics tools to force him to fight on the front foot.

Comment

1. floyd, bcuz he has literally mastered boxing, as far the sweet science goes (hit and dont be hit)

2. jones jr, freak talents, much like ali, when his name was cassius clay, didnt need the fundamental defense to avoid punches bcuz he was so quick, and to have that kinda power as well was superNatural.

3. whitaker, defensive genius, maybe the most elusive fighter i ever seen. its close though
                I seen them all and since class of 80(Chavez,nelson,curry)I think Floyd and Sweet Pea are the closest to being unbeatable in their primes.Defence is the diff they are complete masters.Roy most athletic guy ive seen since class of 80(about time I starting watching boxing) Never seen a guy that fast also hit that hard.But I think Floyd and Pea better all around fighters.Jones got by on gifts never really seen him switch up style mid fight like other two.My 2 cents

Comment

facts. as far as legacy, **** no.
                  but as a guy who isnt putting in 100%, he is gonna b like zab in that regard
                  Yea good point.Hope young G Davis don't follow in his shoe's(seems to be leaning that way)And instead see how Floyd do it.Young kid got bthe talent but not the body shape to be moving up past 135 and with some disapline 130.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    Yea good point.Hope young G Davis don't follow in his shoe's(seems to be leaning that way)And instead see how Floyd do it.Young kid got bthe talent but not the body shape to be moving up past 135 and with some disapline 130.
                    gervonta davis kinda scared me a bit dropping his title on the weight scale his last fight. thats not being disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Nice list. Floyds an ATG fighter top 10 for sure, top 5 maybe but he ain't number 1. I'd have loved to see Floyd try and deal with say SRL fighting on the back foot, despite his performances at 130, I don't feel Floyd had enough offensively to be considered number 1 overall. Although I think Floyd is a better p4p fighter there's no way he beats say the 81 version of Thomas Hearns, who essentially outboxed SRL for the first 11-12 rounds. I'd have loved to see Floyd face someone with both the technical and physics tools to force him to fight on the front foot.
                      i dont know if leonard couldve boxed with floyd tbh, hearns outboxed ray leonard easily until ray turned up the pressure on him after he was gassing. the thing with floyd is, he doesnt gas and he doesnt lose focus enuff to be hit with a bomb. (exept for mosley, corley, which floyds chin prevailed against)

now with tommy hearns, idk. floyd easily destroyed taller fighters in his career. i think he wouldve won 12 rds vs hearns, bcuz due to hearns dangerous right straight hand, floyd wouldnt of been so aggressive all the way thru. but floyd has been known to walk guys down wen he gets them broken down and on the inside of em, which is the best way to beat hearns. (tire him out and stalk him)

Comment

Working...
                      X