Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old people please get the **** off the road.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old people please get the **** off the road.

Took me 40 minutes to get some Taco Bell because some old ****s kept suddenly switching lanes to make their turn. I'm a growing boy and I need to eat tacos at a constant rate or I'll turn into a dolphin like my dad.

hey look it's sugarsmosley_'s alt account.

another unfunny unoriginal post from this 20 year old virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

I bet you're an old fuddy duddy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

leave vegimil (me) alone

Comment

And people riding bikes need to get off the road to. If you can peddle fast enough to do the speed limit you shouldn't be on the road.

Comment

i feel you!!! when i come across a slow old driver on the road, i want to cuss them out and cut them off but then i feel sorry because i know that one day that's gonna be me too.

one time i was coming out of my bank and saw this older gentlemen get in his car. he started backing up slowly and then i think he dont remember what to do next because he went forward slowly again then stop.

then start to back up slowly then stop and move forward again, etc. he was doing this for a good 5 min, he wasnt able to back out of the parking spot that he was parked in.

i feel so bad i almost went up to him and asked him if he needed any help or if he wants me to call someone to come get him. but it was an older white dude and old white guys are usually in a bad mood so i was like **** it.

Comment

Honestly when they are like 60 they must be tested every year.

**** that.

Comment

Working...
              X