Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Doesn't Have the Punching Power Golovkin Does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't anybody ever stop and think that Canelo gave Chavez Jr a chance to survive because he wants triple ggg to come in recklessly, also triple ggg has sparred both with Canelo and Chavez Jr to know the difference if he can still get hurt. I fill Canelo don't need to have more power then triple g, he just needs a enough power to make triple g to second guess if he will come in throwing those haymakers.

Comment

You stupid, Cotto felt those shots from Canelo that in the later round he started to back pedal to survive, but Canelo will not take that risk to go for the knockout because he knows he is winning the fight, no need to risk it.
      Last edited by Toltec77; 09-15-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I still haven't made up my mind on who to pick for this fight, but what Sanchez says here is along the lines of what I'm thinking.

Canelo hit Chavez Jr with everything but the kitchen sink and he still couldn't stop him. So will be be able to hurt Golovkin?

I have my doubts.

That means that Canelo will have to win by decision. Is his footwork good enough to help him do that? And can he absorb the punishment that GGG is going to dish out for all 12 rounds?

In a nutshell that's what this fight will come down to in my opinion.
        Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        well hes not gonna stand there with his chin in the air but if he has to take a shot to land a shot then he should do. canelo had 12 rounds to get chavez out of there but he couldnt.
        Chavez jr didn't open up and did nothing but survive. Golovkin is there to be hit. If Canelo lands the uppercuts Brook did, it's goodnight Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          What about Cotto outweighed 20 fight night not even buckled. The ww moving up jm lasted he does not have ggg power
          Are you RTARDED or just FKN STUPID???

This is 20 lbs??? WTF would that put Canelo at 180+

You give REAL ppl from the Bronx a BAD name! Your probably BLIND as well you DUMB FUK!

Canelo 215 lbs DOE!!!

Now 250! Bronx7 says

Do I hear a 500lbs??? SOLD to Bronx7!!! Sorry Khan you lost out by 5 lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
            You stupid, Cotto felt those shots from Canelo that in the later round he started to back petal to survive, but Canelo will not take that risk to go for the knockout because he knows he is winning the fight, no need to risk it.
            Exactly!!! Why start throwing hail Mary's when your up by 21 points late in the 4th qtr.

It's the FKN LOSERS job to STOP you!!! Same for No HEART Trout! Who KNEW the score and did JACK sht about it like in round 7.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              What about Cotto outweighed 20 fight night not even buckled. The ww moving up jm lasted he does not have ggg power
              How the hell have you been here since 2010???

Comment

NO, Canelo chin hasn't shown as reliable

First, Canelo almost strictly fights smaller guys with little pop. While ggg fought much bigger guys with a lot of pop, Rubio, Stevens, Lemiuex, and Jacobs all have pop. Stevens, Lemiuex, and Jacobs more than anyone Canelo ever faced.

More importantly, Cotto little azz brother popped Canelo dazing him.

If Canelo can evade ggg punches, he will get messed up. He won't go out because his team with stop it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  First, Canelo almost strictly fights smaller guys with little pop. While ggg fought much bigger guys with a lot of pop, Rubio, Stevens, Lemiuex, and Jacobs all have pop. Stevens, Lemiuex, and Jacobs more than anyone Canelo ever faced.

More importantly, Cotto little azz brother popped Canelo dazing him.

If Canelo can evade ggg punches, he will get messed up. He won't go out because his team with stop it first.
                  My $$$$ says otherwise??? But your a JOKE who just talks, talks... Plungerman has BALLS unlike you! Dude backs his talk up unlike GGGTards named Progressive Insurance Jedi.

AGAIN SEND me a personal message if your down! I ALWAYS pay my debts if I lose... But you better also!

Comment

GGG has the LAMEST fans!!! Full of EXCUSES and SHT!

Comment

Calling Dumb while making dumb statements

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Are you RTARDED or just FKN STUPID???

This is 20 lbs??? WTF would that put Canelo at 180+

You give REAL ppl from the Bronx a BAD name! Your probably BLIND as well you DUMB FUK!

Canelo 215 lbs DOE!!!

Now 250! Bronx7 says

Do I hear a 500lbs??? SOLD to Bronx7!!! Sorry Khan you lost out by 5 lbs...
                      You're calling others dumb while posting pictures thinking you can judge size and weight by looking at a mid action still.

That's dumb. You ever hear of "good angles" bad sides, etc. Pictures lie depending on a multitude of factors such as lighting, camera flash, angles.

Truth is, anyone at that fight could easily tell Canelo is bigger than he was for the Angulo fight, he was mid 170's there.

Both Hunter and Roach think he was 180 for Cotto and Khan. These guys have been around fighters their whole career, but you know by looking at pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      X