Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Max Kellerman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is a hate thing Froid vs the Pac Man!

Because Max is from Greenwich Village!

Are you saying no street cred?

Comment

I find him irritating.

Be it boxing or any other sport, he seems very bandwagon-ish and talks a lot of nonsense.

Comment

Meh he's ok. A decent pundit but some of the questions he asks in interviews are loaded. I much prefer Jim Watt and Paulie as pundits though.

Both Watt and Paulie are very analytical in their commentary

Comment

LOL! Paulie!

I can just picture Froid, Pac Man or GGG responding to Paulie!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Not sure what an "embassador" is but I like Max. He has a wealth of knowledge and has genuine love of the sport.
            Originally posted by baya View Post
            he was thinking embajador but mid-word changed it.
            Esactly .............guen you espeekee too languages sometimes you gets confused

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
            Another reason why he legit!

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Meh he's ok. A decent pundit but some of the questions he asks in interviews are loaded. I much prefer Jim Watt and Paulie as pundits though.

Both Watt and Paulie are very analytical in their commentary
              Paulie rubbed me the wrong way as a fighter, I appreciated his boxing ability, but he seemed to of caught Cotto Syndrome, he never lost a fight that went to the cards. Atleast most of his fanbase didn't by into his delusions. And he did have legit argument vs. the baby bull.

But as a commentator, he's MONEY!!! Very articulate and on point with X's and O's. In fact, I began to appreciate him more as a fighter due to his commentating.

Comment

Kovalev made him his b1tch.

Comment

He has gotten less annoying overtime. at the beginning hes was just in fanboy mode 24/7. now he is not and its better.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
                    Paulie rubbed me the wrong way as a fighter, I appreciated his boxing ability, but he seemed to of caught Cotto Syndrome, he never lost a fight that went to the cards. Atleast most of his fanbase didn't by into his delusions. And he did have legit argument vs. the baby bull.

But as a commentator, he's MONEY!!! Very articulate and on point with X's and O's. In fact, I began to appreciate him more as a fighter due to his commentating.
                    Not gonna lie I hate Pauly as a fighter but as a commentator I kinda dig him....

Comment

Working...
                    X