No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    You seem to have a pretty vivid imagination when it comes to gay sex...for someone who's "not into that stuff".
    He only licks PAC's taint. But it is obvious, he wants to taste Floyd's taint.
    His words... I ain't lying about licking. PAC's taint! He is proud of it too!

These guys are characters!!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2015, 02:33 AM.

Comment

You seem to have a pretty vivid imagination when it comes to gay sex...for someone who's "not into that stuff".
      ??

Your photos are all over the net buddy. No imagination needed. I'm simply reporting your love for threesomes :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        ??

Your photos are all over the net buddy. No imagination needed. I'm simply reporting your love for threesomes :bukkake:
        Report away closeted gay. Lol...you act like it's really me and i give a ****. Smh...just another 1 of your many delusions. At the end of the day, you search gay ****...that's a fact.

Comment

Floyd is a champion & will be remember in our memories.Like all of you guys start a topic about Floyd whatever it is....

Comment

Report away closeted gay. Lol...you act like it's really me and i give a ****. Smh...just another 1 of your many delusions. At the end of the day, you search gay ****...that's a fact.
            Sure Yusaf Mack

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing@2016 View Post
              Floyd is a champion & will be remember in our memories.Like all of you guys start a topic about Floyd whatever it is....
              In PAC's biggest fight ever, he came up short.

Marquez shattered PAC's head physically. But PAC survived that near death experience.

But building PAC back up by having him fight Algieri, Slow Motion Brandon Rios, then Bradley, did little in my opinion to restore PAC.

Then Floyd fights Manny, for bragging rights, for all the marbles, best fighter on the playground and Manny lost. Floyd destroyed his psyche, & that of the Filipino nation. PAC was seeking redemption, but found defeat at the hands of Floyd. A superior boxer!

Marquez didn't land a lucky punch, PAC's socks might have been too tight, aggravating a blister on his big toe, thus preventing him from seeing that life changing punch Marquez landed. You see, the big toe bone is connected to the eye bone, the jaw bone got connect by the Marquez fist bone! The never ending execuses are connected to the shame bone, Filipino pride bone?

It is over, most of us know it. Only 96% of the world knows it. The other 4%, in the Filipinas & other places, can never know it, because they refuse to know it.

Lastly, TBE made more money, The Biggest Earner of $€£¥, but Ray Robinson is the greatest. Just my opinion.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                In PAC's biggest fight ever, he came up short.

Marquez shattered PAC's head physically. But PAC survived that near death experience.

But building PAC back up by having him fight Algieri, Slow Motion Brandon Rios, the Bradley, did little in my opinion to restore PAC.

Then Floyd fights Manny, for bragging rights, for all the marbles, best fighter on the playground and Manny lost. Floyd destroyed his psyche, & that of the Filipino nation. PAC was seeking redemption, but found defeat at the hands of Floyd. A superior boxer!

Marquez didn't land a lucky punch, PAC's socks might have been too tight, aggravating a blister on his big toe, thus preventing him from seeing that life changing punch Marquez landed. You see, the big toe bone is connected to the eye bone, the jaw bone got connect by the Marquez fist bone! The never ending executes are connected to the shame bone, Filipino pride bone?

It is over, most of us know it. Only 96% of the world knows it. The other 4%, in the Filipinas & other places, can never know it, because they refuse to know it.

Lastly, TBE made more money, The Biggest Earner of $€£¥, but Ray Robinson is the greatest. Just my opinion.
                The final score says otherwise,

Red corner won and that was not Floyd.

Comment

Forget it, he brags about licking another man's taint!!! WTF???
                  He is obsessed with being MacPinoySandwiched by some big brothers!

He needs to Yusef Mack himself out of his closet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing@2016 View Post
                    You mean the IV PED cheating cherry picker who loves to fight only in Vegas?

Naah.. He didn't deserve the win as evidences suggest. Even uncle roger wants a rematch.

You Floyd fans love down playing Manny's skills, and time and time again he proves this doubters wrong. And even in this fight the one who lost seems to be the one who should have won. Floyd didn't do jack, he really didn't even have a memorable moment. All he did was run and hug.

The one who put the hurt in the Hurt game and made some memorable counters, sweet lefts and barrages was the the handicapped man with one healthy left arm to boot. Legendary stuff.

Truth will always be out. Floyd may have won, but he can never get the glory of winning it. He fought like a boxer wearing a skirt. It's about earning it, and he knows he didn't. In a perfect world, Floyd would have asked a rematch by now to earn the real W if he can.

That said, no need for a rematch evidence shows a one armed healthy Pac was enough to put the brakes on a roided up Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      The final score says otherwise,

Red corner won and that was not Floyd.
                      This so called non conspiracy theory is best solved by asking the judges???

PAC failed to deliver. Tight socks, shoulder pain, Jinkee, Preddy, not enough prayer time. This is beyond funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X