Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durant the mexican champion is he truly one of the greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durant the mexican champion is he truly one of the greatest?

He had quite of a bit of losses. Just wonder what are you guys thoughts on him

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    Mexican??? WTF...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      Mexican??? WTF...
      lol I know he's a world champion I just meant that he came from mexico haha

Comment

Well, he took on all comers and fought people at their absolute best so there is always the possibility to lose, especially if you have a off day. I mean when he fought Hagler there was always the possibility he could lose.

And Duran comes across to me as someone who might think he could win without training 100% or looking at his diet as much as he could. So the potential for an off day was there and sometimes the people he fought, fought the best fight of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
          Sure Durant had a few loses, but he lost as a team. Oklahoma City Thunder with Russell Westbrook are still contenders.

Oh btw, Durant and the Thunder are in the United States, not Mexico

Comment

Durant has never won a championship. Not in high school, not in college, not in the pros. He's too soft, like you. You two don't have it in you to be a champion.

Comment

Mexican??? WTF...
              Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Sure Durant had a few loses, but he lost as a team. Oklahoma City Thunder with Russell Westbrook are still contenders.

Oh btw, Durant and the Thunder are in the United States, not Mexico
              yea he is in the Us now. I often see videos of him being interviewed in Vegas

Comment

Comment

Durant has potential. I just hope he comes back with a full bill of health. Not sure what Mexico has to do with this

Comment

Mexican??? WTF...
                    His dad was Mexican. Mom Panamanian.

Comment

Working...
                    X