Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gives Up WBO 130 Title, Remains at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    Most obvious duck i have ever seen.
    How is he ducking tank, he's already called tank out and everything went exceptionally quiet on tank and fluids end, that was the duck
    Last edited by Shape up; 05-24-2018, 02:59 AM.

Comment

lool you really think he avoiding tank? naaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Tank should unify with Belchelt.
        Tank can't catch a break.

But he's young doe

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Tougher road overall at lightweight. He’s gonna have some pronounced size disadvantages against some guys, but should be fun. Loma is well prepared for the division.
          ... he's small at 135...

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Anything to avoid tank I see
          ... Tank fought several times at 135...

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          How is he ducking tank, he's already called tank out and everything went exceptionally quiet on tank and fluids end, that was the duck
          ... a tank is a tank...

Comment

With all due respect, he didn't fight Berchelt or Machado. Since Loma is compared to Floyd is it fair if posters like me and others hold this against him as posters do Floyd with Frietas, Casamayor, and some other fighters Floyd is clearly better than?

The standard for greatness posters have set is you must face everyone good in the division or else you have ducked them. When this was said about Floyd I found it to be asinine and ******ed but despite me and others complaining that became the standard even though we all knew Floyd would have easily defeated these guys because he had already defeated better men.

As this thread moves along all I ask is posters hold Loma to the same utterly ******ed standard they created for Floyd.

When the inevitable "Loma ducked" threads and posts are created since he didn't fight Berchelt, Machado and Tank @ 130 make sure to call him a duck. Make sure to ignore the facts about why the Tank fight didn't happen and blame Loma. Pretend these fighters would beat Loma just for the sake of it. Call his going to 135 moving up to avoid tough fights.

Stay true to yourselves. Don't change now because it's a non American, or someone that you like, or someone that looks like you.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-24-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
              You're a moron lol
              Ok Billy Madison

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Not surprised Loma is doing this but it's kind of odd that the WBO is enforcing this so quickly. How many champions have we seen lately make like one defense a year? He made three last year and already, ten days, in or out after beating Linares? Kind of f'd up, but that's boxing.

Either way, look out 135 for the Matrix!!
                Who knows, maybe because he's actively pursuing challenges, rather than running away from them, so they give him a pass, or just making it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                  Thats what they will say after Loma beats Mikey Garcia. Haters then :" Loma has to fight Crawford and all World Champs at 147".
                  Same thing they said about Floyd... he could literally have beaten Tyson Fury, and they would've made excuses.

Comment

I can't tell if people are serious or trolling saying Loma is ducking Tank

Comment

WBO has something up there sleeve giving him the ultimatum so quickly but it's a better move for a Loma he has bigger money fights at 135... now all Garcia has to do is come down...

Comment

Working...
                      X