No announcement yet.

Video: This woman hired a hitman to kill her Ex-Fiancee, but it backfired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    They do it for a lot less back home. So I am not surprised to hear.
    Yeah, I also knew this other Jamaican thug, he was cool with everyone, he'd shake your hand and be so polite, you ever met a G like that? But the guy carried an actual machete on him 24/7. He was an actual OG in a literal sense. Was in his 30s. The first time he met me I was buying a Gyro at 4AM at a local deli, he looked at me and said what's up, nothing unfriendly about him at all but he had the demeanor of a thug, introduced his name, and asked where I am from...I said my street and avenue, and he was like oh yeah I know them, i'm cool with everyone there, it's nice to meet you, we're neighbors, I know everybody there from back in the day. He had just come out of jail for a long time. I felt like if I said the wrong street the guy would have chopped me up or something

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Yeah, I also knew this other Jamaican thug, he was cool with everyone, he'd shake your hand and be so polite, you ever met a G like that? But the guy carried an actual machete on him 24/7. He was an actual OG in a literal sense. Was in his 30s. The first time he met me I was buying a Gyro at 4AM at a local deli, he looked at me and said what's up, nothing unfriendly about him at all but he had the demeanor of a thug, introduced his name, and asked where I am from...I said my street and avenue, and he was like oh yeah I know them, i'm cool with everyone there, it's nice to meet you, we're neighbors, I know everybody there from back in the day. He had just come out of jail for a long time. I felt like if I said the wrong street the guy would have chopped me up or something

those super nice dudes are the ones i worry about most

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Once you don't do anything to offend them, they are generally easy to get along with when they are abroad.

Comment

I watch Forensic Files at night when I'm trying to doze off, this happens all the time, like people still think THEY won't get caught. All of em get caught

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Rich, attractive white girl plots her husband's murder with irrefutable evidence, gets put on house arrest.

Dat Privilege.

Comment

She wanted it done painlessly, that might disqualify her for sociopathy. And it's hardly sociopathic to want an ex dead.

Comment

Maybe she is a sociopath but I didn't really see the signs in the first video, but rather possibly someone who is highly strung with an violently explosive temper.

The plot to kill her ex seems likely to be borne out of a selfish anger, frustration and not having things her own way.

All just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Maybe she is a sociopath but I didn't really see the signs in the first video, but rather possibly someone who is highly strung with an violently explosive temper.

The plot to kill her ex seems likely to be borne out of a selfish anger, frustration and not having things her own way.

All just my opinion though.
                  What you just described is what I saw as well, its narcissistic sociopath. to take a life away just because you dont like the long drive is insane.

Many Sociopath are narcissists, they only carea bout their own feelings, everyone else is just a servant and expendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                    She wanted it done painlessly, that might disqualify her for sociopathy. And it's hardly sociopathic to want an ex dead.
                    killing a person over something trivial like not wanting to drive a long distance being a hassle to drop her their child off, is sociopathic. The video they had of it online apparently she had zero emotion and was talking like she was just ordering a cup of coffee.

Comment

Working...
                    X