• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it gota 9.0 from IGN

Comment

I'm getting it.

Comment

The demo is fun, but you can't run. I hate that. The way the controls are laid out is a fun and new way of playing a video game. If you mess up there is always the next button in the sequences to bring you back. It's kind of like controlling your personal movie.

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
          The demo is fun, but you can't run. I hate that. The way the controls are laid out is a fun and new way of playing a video game. If you mess up there is always the next button in the sequences to bring you back. It's kind of like controlling your personal movie.
          Biggest hate of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Biggest hate of the game.
            Yeah I wasn't a big fan of this either. But I eventually got use to it. I must say, I am actually looking forward to getting this game. I am going to pre-order it on thursday so that I can get the bonus thing. I don't get use to my PS3 very much because of university but I will be playing it when I can. Maybe I can get the gf to play it with me. She likes crime stuff. (CSI, Criminal Minds, something 48 hours or whatever (not fake, reality show)).

Comment

I will definately buy this game. It reminds me of the Shenmue, Clocktower, Silent Hill type of games. It seems like it should have a pretty deep story line too.

Comment

its actually pretty cool after couple times playing demo. i might buy it not sure though.

Comment

The demo was pretty good.

Might get the game later on in the year when the price drops a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    The demo was pretty good.

Might get the game later on in the year when the price drops a bit.
                    Yeah me too, or second hand or something.

Comment

It's awesome, just not my genre.

I am waiting for Battlefield BC 2 and Red Dead 2 instead

Comment

Working...
                      X