Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: I'll Shock The World When I Beat Golovkin - I Already Know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    I like Vanes, he come to fight and he will have his moments... but he will get crushed in the end. This said, koodos to him for not asking for a catch weight.
    Agree. Vanes is a tough kid and he will put forth his best. Personally I think Golovkin will crush him and they better have an ambulance ring side for him.

Comment

97G is fighting Vanes? What the hell? Wilder might **** around and end up with a better resume

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        He's not lol this is a flagrant cherry pick
        Was Canelo a cherry pick? Who prevented that fight from happening? Was Martirosyan a late replacement after MWs rejected the fight?

The answers to each question of course are No, Canelo and Yes.
        A cherry pick is when you choose a crap opponent first and not as a late replacement. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Was Canelo a cherry pick? Who prevented that fight from happening? Was Martirosyan a late replacement after MWs rejected the fight?

The answers to each question of course are No, Canelo and Yes.
          A cherry pick is when you choose a crap opponent first and not as a late replacement. Try again.
          You do realize they've had weeks to figure this out right? Btw they could've at least picked a MW.

Vanes hasn't fought in two years and has never fought above 154. This is hard to defend no matter how you try to spin it.

Comment

1st loeffler sucks
            if GGG loses, it'll be biggest lol in history of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Nope. Been to busy. Worth checking out??? And are they easy to come by?? No WAY Jacob's let's Dervy get 1st crack at Charlo. Jacob's wants him too bad and their friends. So Derevy will gladly step aside. He's content on GGG.
              Charlo vs. Jacobs would be a better fight financially for both fighters, and they do have BEEF, but Dervy vs. Charlo is for a title, and much easier to make on Showtime! Jacobs might come to regret signing with Hearn and HBO. I know he did it for a shot at Canelo vs. GGG winner, but now he's fighting 154lb. fighters too!

Comment

The only thing shocking would be if GGG cherrypicked an opponent with a pulse. Marytirosyan will be easy work.

Comment

I admire the guy for having the balls and step up to the challenge, but IMO it will not be even close.

Comment

I look forward to this war, it won’t last long!

Comment

Not happy with this fight at all, loffler proving once again he's out of his depth

Comment

Working...
                      X