Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'm Ready To Replace Canelo, Fight Golovkin on May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight, you can smell the fear amongst GGG dedicated in this thread. Does GGG catch him late or will he outbox Golovkin for 12 rounds. Nice fight with very real drama!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Great fight, you can smell the fear amongst GGG dedicated in this thread. Does GGG catch him late or will he outbox Golovkin for 12 rounds. Nice fight with very real drama!!
      Fear? A bargain-bin Willie Monroe Jr should take out GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        What does he need to redeem himself from? He should've got the decision against Canelo and now the rematch is up in the air because dirty Canelo got caught juicing. Please clarify what GGG needs redemption from.
        From getting a Ko he has 2 consecutive fights without a Ko

Comment

GGG fans on suicide watch and working overtime to makes excuses haha!!!

Trippel G fans are SHOOK right now let me tell you. Andrade 'bout to beat dat ass! Mark my words.

Discuss,

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              Nonsense!! ANDRADE was chasing CANELO at 154 while those bums u mentioned at 160. He's now 160 and chasing GG.
              He was chasing Canelo, but ducking Charlo!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Andrade just moved up to 160.....
                And already ducking Derevyanchenko! Fight should've happened in December!

Comment

Oh ffs, go away Poo Poo!

Comment

Yeah, until the offer is actually made and then Andrade wants the same money Alvarez was going to get or he won't fight.

Comment

• i can't think of an era with more empty threats than the current / recent crop of 154 lbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X