No announcement yet.

Creatine and Ripped fuel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine and Ripped fuel?

I'm 18 years old, about 5'9- 5'10, and 160 pounds. I want to start working out this summer and try to increase some muscle mass and get a six pack. I wonder if anyone has ever tried creatine and ripped fuel in their workout, and if you recommend it.

I hear a lot of people saying creatine just adds water to your muscles, but none of them have ever backed that up.

It seems to me that using creatine could be very helpful, if used properly, as it aids to repair muscles quicker. The benefits of which would be obvious. I've heard some personal trainers and such say it's a good supplement to use.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
      I hear a lot of people saying creatine just adds water to your muscles, but none of them have ever backed that up.

It seems to me that using creatine could be very helpful, if used properly, as it aids to repair muscles quicker. The benefits of which would be obvious. I've heard some personal trainers and such say it's a good supplement to use.
      I also heard that creatine may hurt your kidneys. Is this true at all?

Comment

its somewhat hard on your kidneys from what ive heard but i havn;t really looked into it to much, try doing some research online to see what others think of it in reviews and such.

Comment

Ripped Fuel is what got Roy Jones in trouble. Its technically a steroid. It might help you out but its not healthy in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
            Ripped Fuel is what got Roy Jones in trouble. Its technically a steroid. It might help you out but its not healthy in the long run.

I've also heard that ripped fuel is bad for your heart.. Stick to creatine

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
              I also heard that creatine may hurt your kidneys. Is this true at all?
              Yes it does hurt your kidneys, but maybe it does not in everybody. Different people's livers react differently to differently things. Creatine definitely f***ed with my kidneys. I never got alot out of using creatine except having to piss every 2 seconds.

I have not tried any other supplements but I am looking for a good one creatine was no good for me personally.
              Last edited by The Troll; 05-03-2005, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Been using Creatine on and off for several years. The creatin I use now comes with Glutamine already mixed in. It works wonders for me, but I know many that used it and had no results. I used ripped fuel a while back and remember that it worked, I did start rip up but I felt hungry all the time and dropped it.

Comment

First work hard, eat right, and drink half of your bodyweight in ounces of water. You will see results. Once you've been doing this for a few months, you can start using supplements to speed on the process. Get a good fitness foundation first however.

Comment

i took pure creatine, and celltech..one..listen to the directions don't overdo it cuz that will mess up your kidneys like me haha..umm..creatine makes you stronger because it can help you workout longer by retaining the water in your muscles..but also..a natural 170 pound person vs a 170 pounder on creatine is not as strong as a natural because there muscle is more pure mass instead of strength if you get what im trying to say..you might be bigger have more muscles but the strength wouldn't be the same as if you did it natural and that size..DRINK ALOT OF WATER if your gonna go do that

Comment

Working...
                    X