No announcement yet.

BOYCOTT Mayweather-Mosley for the sake of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOYCOTT Mayweather-Mosley for the sake of boxing

Pacquiao-Mayweather is whats on demand and if Floyd sells more, (which is more likely) we will never get that historic fight we all want. This time around, floyd flopping is whats best for boxing. floyd is so blind to see that he the standard is pac-cotto, not pac-clottey. he knows mosley is a bigger name than clottey and thats a guaranteed win.

Pac-Mosley vs Floyd-clottey: who sells more?... obvious, right?
    Last edited by GT-R; 02-14-2010, 03:26 PM.

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
    Pacquiao-Mayweather is whats on demand and if Floyd sells more, (which is more likely) we will never get that historic fight we all want. This time around, floyd flopping is whats best for boxing. floyd is so blind to see that he the standard is pac-cotto, not pac-clottey. he knows mosley is a bigger name than clottey and thats a guaranteed win.

Comment

The main point of comparison will be Maywetaher v Mosley against Pacquiao v Cotto PPV buys I think.

And anyway, if Mayweather's numbers with Mosley are impressive enough (like, over 1.5m) he'll probably get more than 50-50 anyway, seeing as he will have conclusively proven he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post

im going to watch it at a sports bar, and record it the next week on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
          youre gonna be watching free stream anyway so thanks!

Comment

Dude, Floyd has sold way more than him in every fight except the last one but he still really outsold him when you see the opponents. Everyone clowned the JMM fight and everyone on Pac's side said it wouldnt do more than 400. The media called it a joke fight and some made threads like you saying not to buy it. Meanwhile everyone hyped the Cotto fight up like the best thing since slice bread and they still only beat Floyd by .2mil

That aint ****. Now you say Cotto is the standard? So what? That wasnt even great. The Mosley fight will blow that Cotto fight out the water, bank on that. I was actually shocked that Floyd gave him 50 last time. I know he wont do it after the Mosley fight blows him out the water. You can stack the numbers any way you want and Floyd comes out way on top

Comment

Stupid thread.

Comment

This thread:

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Dude, Floyd has sold way more than him in every fight except the last one but he still really outsold him when you see the opponents. Everyone clowned the JMM fight and everyone on Pac's side said it wouldnt do more than 400. The media called it a joke fight and some made threads like you saying not to buy it. Meanwhile everyone hyped the Cotto fight up like the best thing since slice bread and they still only beat Floyd by .2mil

That aint ****. Now you say Cotto is the standard? So what? That wasnt even great. The Mosley fight will blow that Cotto fight out the water, bank on that. I was actually shocked that Floyd gave him 50 last time. I know he wont do it after the Mosley fight blows him out the water. You can stack the numbers any way you want and Floyd comes out way on top
                  then i guess we can kiss pac-floyd goodbye. this is the biggest ego clash and its up to us fans now to make this happen by not spending 60 on may 1

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Stupid thread.
                    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    This thread:

really??? am i the only one who wants to see pac-floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X