Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin: I've Always Been Clean, Failed Tests Were Suspicious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't take drugs. He did however meddle in the 2016 US Presidential Election.

He really doesn't sound convincing at all.

Comment

"After the first time I was caught I signed a secondary anti-doping full-time testing programme. Then what did I do? Right before the fight I licked some meldonium or some ostarine to have no affect and be caught with it right before the fight.

"Does is sound realistic to you? The amount they found doesn't give any affect so why would I ever want to do that.

So some dumbass is going to put just enough PED and steriods in every failed test you had to give you a reason to question the integrity of the drug program monitoring you? Seems counter-intuitive ; you would think 'they' do the opposite and make you look like the Incredible-Hulk.

Comment

Lmao this guy's piss was radioactive for two fights in a row. Anyone who believes Povetkin when he says he's clean has a black hole where their brain should be.

Comment

Bad Canella beef 🥩 maybe sounds good? Yet gets another title shot. Joke

Comment

Floyd got a failed test 3x but put it under the rug.

Comment

Canelo's like, "Yeah! These stupid scientists have no clue what they're talking about! Preach, brother!"

Comment

The Butler did it!!!

Comment

These Russians are the best at lying with a straight face. He probably truly believes his own lies at this point and could pass a lie detector.

Comment

Yeah its not like your physique drastically changed, your stamina improved immensely while in your mid to late thirties and you suddenly become this one punch K.O artist.
                    Last edited by dan_cov; 07-19-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Why did he lick Ostarine?

Comment

Working...
                      X