Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’ll tell other females in your circle of friends, and muddy the waters for you. If you hit it, pretend to be too drunk to remember.

But, she’ll put salt in your game!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      She’ll tell other females in your circle of friends, and muddy the waters for you. If you hit it, pretend to be too drunk to remember.

But, she’ll put salt in your game!
      lol we past all that all her fine girls are married now and wifed up with some ballers.

yea I let her know I was crazy drunk, and always blame it on the alcohol. so far she didnt act weird.

she even kept everything on the down low with our big group of friends and on social media.

but yeah If she down to do the blame it on alcohol booty call on the down low bro code, then im with it. I just don't want her thinking we trying to be anything more than down low bro code action.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        lol we past all that all her fine girls are married now and wifed up with some ballers.

yea I let her know I was crazy drunk, and always blame it on the alcohol. so far she didnt act weird.

she even kept everything on the down low with our big group of friends and on social media.

but yeah If she down to do the blame it on alcohol booty call on the down low bro code, then im with it. I just don't want her thinking we trying to be anything more than down low bro code action.
        As long as you manage expectations, it’ll be a good ride.

Comment

First off green K for that booty! Who is that?

Also lets hear about your FWB? spill your guts thats what this is all about.

Most FWB have boyfriends or they don't want anything serious or drama. Things always get drama when they do finally settle down and its like yo im this friend on the outside but behind closed doors I was hitting it lol.
          just some booty off google.

i met her on an app called POF. that app is basically where ppl meet, sex then goodbye. well i got along well with her so we kept hookin up. just sex. never a date, presents, nothing just sex. this went on for two years.

out of nowhere i get a text from her phone but its her man i didn't know existed. told me he knows everything then texted me a picture of a gun. now im paranoid. so i cut her off. one night walkin in my house i get a gun to my head and two very angry mofos against a wall. basically told me if i contact her again .. u know.

i didnt get cops involved cuz this dude was in some spanish gang. i think it was latin kings. so i just took my loss and kept it moving. this was may 25th, 2014 at 11:43 pm. yea u tend to remember details when a gun is in your face.

so yeah im off that app now. lol.

Comment

Actually got 2 homies that are like this and blow all their ends at SC. forgot which one I posted about. One of them is sprung on his lady, the other one never even had a gf before.

The one sprung on his lady goes cause his lady has no curves at all she literally has the body of a 9 year old boy. so he goes to see girls wit breasts. he blows like $500 in the vip like every other weekend.

The other guy who won't take his shirt off, I've been trying to help for a min. But he never listens or comes to anything I invite him to unless it involves a SC since he knows he won't be rejected there.

Id like to help the 2nd friend but it seems like lost cause.

For example he came to this trip he'd for sure meet girls as there was a ton of girls and the ratio was like 3 to 1. All the girls were drunk and didnt give a F. You know how white girls be in the summer time down in Cancun bro.
            Nah. Never been to Cancun and I wouldn't mess with white girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              As long as you manage expectations, it’ll be a good ride.
              yeah that was my biggest worry that she'd wanna try to wifey me up but the fact that she lives in Atlanta helps minimize any drama lol.

She doesn't even call or text me until I text her, its like she knows the rules lol.

Comment

yeah that was my biggest worry that she'd wanna try to wifey me up but the fact that she lives in Atlanta helps minimize any drama lol.

She doesn't even call or text me until I text her, its like she knows the rules lol.
                You got her trained, and you gotta maintain that upper pimp hand. Fight the urge to create or set patterns. Should be good to go!

Comment

well back in the day my first gf was 3 years younger than me. she used to call me big bro as respect before we hooked up. then when we started a relationship that "big" thing that she thought wasn't big. haha!

we were together 2 years doe and straight banging. sheesh time flies. that was back in 1998 i was in my Junior year.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    just some booty off google.

i met her on an app called POF. that app is basically where ppl meet, sex then goodbye. well i got along well with her so we kept hookin up. just sex. never a date, presents, nothing just sex. this went on for two years.

out of nowhere i get a text from her phone but its her man i didn't know existed. told me he knows everything then texted me a picture of a gun. now im paranoid. so i cut her off. one night walkin in my house i get a gun to my head and two very angry mofos against a wall. basically told me if i contact her again .. u know.

i didnt get cops involved cuz this dude was in some spanish gang. i think it was latin kings. so i just took my loss and kept it moving. this was may 25th, 2014 at 11:43 pm. yea u tend to remember details when a gun is in your face.

so yeah im off that app now. lol.
                    Damn thats a good booty for a random Google search lol.

Man we all gotta know was she worth it? Was she hot enough and good enough in the sack to have a gun put to your head threat?

Dude how'd they know where your crib was? Did you slip and text her your address and she gave it up to him? I NEVER give my home address or work. Lot of peeps clown me for being over paranoid, but after stories like yours is why I always smash in hotels or at their place.

I prefer hotels, because its neutral grounds and if things get really crazy you can just call down the front desk to send security to bounce her lol or just leave.

These threats happened to me about 5 or 6 times, but even single one was because the girl lied about not being single. One of them was even married and had 3 kids but somehow hid it all from me because we hung out all night until 6am and she'd call me like every night I was not with her, and I never heard a husband or her kids in the background? So not sure how she pulled it off?

Everyone says guys are such dogs and such players but girls are 10 times worse especially the hot ones.

BTW you did nothing wrong bro and I'm glad you came out of that without a scratch. That was clearly her bad for pretending she was single the whole time and especially when she had a thug gang member bf.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Nah. Never been to Cancun and I wouldn't mess with white girls.
                      you missing out bro Cancun is flames!

hot white chicks like 18 to 23 be the business bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X