Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Prefers Saunders Over Charlo, Murata as Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Charlo seems to be a good fighter...but what exactly has he done to be a "top dog" at 160? Bjs is the better fight, both in terms of going for another strap and it arguably being the more challenging fight.
    We still saying this same ol " Who did he fight shyt". Drop the belt again or fight your mando.

Comment

[QUOTE=robbyheartbaby;18921989]I'm disappointed a ridiculous comment like this was first off the rank. You have to deal with reality that maybe Saunders is a bigger than challenge than Charlo. Disgraceful.[/QUOTE. Ggg showing all true colors. Yea bigger challenge to charlo my ass. Ggg taking road of least resistance........For a long time now.

Comment

GGG will never step in the ring with Charlo. He will run to 168.

Charlo is all wrong for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
          GGG will never step in the ring with Charlo. He will run to 168.

Charlo is all wrong for him.
          All wrong for Ggg and Abel and Ggg knows it. Fight easy mandos but not the tough ones. Clear as day. Ggg isn't what people think he is. For Real

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            Why pay a sanctioning fee to the people who just stripped you?
            Not sure what you mean here.

Comment

The biggest win for all of those guys was Trout over an older and smaller Cotto.

These arent known guys.
              Jesus some of you people I swear. Trout was champ and each fighter on here had lost minimal fights. Trout is a very good boxer. Hell in fact each one I listed is a really good boxer. Naysayers will always find holes in everything. I could say the sky is blue but someone will always say nuh uhhh

Comment

The biggest win for all of those guys was Trout over an older and smaller Cotto.

These arent known guys.
                But Martirosyan was.....got it

Comment

next fight hhhhmmm golovkin may have zero belts next fight, looking past canelo would be a massive mistake, unless golovkin ko's him i dont think he will win, ginger has a lot of fans and people like watching him

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                    Of course he'd prefer to fight Saunders over Charlo. That's not news.
                    He'd probably prefer a rematch with Vanes even more.
                    Vanes would give Charlo all he wants, had a close loss to his brother. These haters will go out of their way to discredit GGG. BJS, Charlo, Murata all great options for GGG if he beats Canelo again in Sept. At least these guys willing to fight him now, unlike 2 yrs ago when Canelo vacated his title and BJS declined the fight when GGG came to UK to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                      All wrong for Ggg and Abel and Ggg knows it. Fight easy mandos but not the tough ones. Clear as day. Ggg isn't what people think he is. For Real
                      Or you take the biggest fight in the sport of boxing and fight Charlo when he builds his name more. What the IBF did was ridiculous as they never ordered the mandatory because there was too little Time before May 5 under their rules and then handcuffed GGG as the unified champion without letting him make the deal with Canelo first. That’s why they will have no big stars, Crawford vacated their title instead of fighting his IBF mandatory. Jacobs and Dev can’t even reach an agreement with the same manager, how was GGG going to make an agreement with Dev under the new rules the IBF made up for a faster negotiation than what their rules say. Either way, GGG will be the biggest star in boxing if he beats Canelo again in Sept. He and Canelo agreed to fight now 3 times, the heavies are too afraid to take any risk to make that fight. Needs to marinate another 2 yrs before they fight, both have questionable chins and don’t want that risk of getting KOd.

Comment

Working...
                      X