No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    In his defense he was looking to vote for a team with the most BBCs.. none made it to round of 16..

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Mueller was a beast in his prime

Lol at comparing him to Ali, you American by any chance?
      I'm not saying he's not good.

Read it again. I said he's the ceiling of dele ali. Not Muller is Dele Ali. Muller is basically the highest extent of the type of player Dele is.

What I am saying though, is Muller on the right flank was about as useful as Hazard playing as a lone striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
        That German coach who is known for scratching his balls and ass and sniffing his finger should be sacked after this

Great job by Korea helping Mexico out.

Thank god for VAR
        Germany have reached semifinals in 5 consecutive tournaments under Loew. Won 2 of those tournaments.

No other coach had a run like this.

It'd be completely ******ed to fire him after this. It's football sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Like Siablo these posters have been red carded out of the poll:

-NAV-, Beercules, BostonGuy, BoxingFan85, BoZz, Duggie, F l i c k e r, INDIFFERENT, krazyn8tive, mrpain81, Pretty Boy1
          I take no shame in it.

No one expected Germany to show up like they did. Zero chemistry and poor tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I take no shame in it.

No one expected Germany to show up like they did. Zero chemistry and poor tactics.
            That's something you, I and Germany have in common..

Comment

Brandt is similar to Sane.

If anything, Sane would've been used like Brandt. For the sake of the "known" players like ozil and muller.

Despite clearly offering more dynamism than those guys could ever produce.
              I don't think they're that similar, i can see why Brandt was taken ahead of him though, If you're talking about players who fit into the mould of a German squad. I see why people see it as a choice between having one or the other in the squad, but i think Sane still offers something different than even Brandt does.

I thought Brandt was very good when he was coming off the bench though.

Either way, the whole team looked disjointed and poor, i doubt it would've made a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                That sucks, surely that's not deserving of red card, VAR please!!!!!!

VAR has spoken, and siablo has been given another chance.

siablo14 I'd buy PACnPBFsuck a beer if I was you.

And vote in the damn poll ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

VAR has spoken, and siablo has been given another chance.

siablo14 I'd buy PACnPBFsuck a beer if I was you.

And vote in the damn poll ffs.
                  I like siablo's tactics in who to root for. EBP= Everybody but Poland.

Comment

I'm not saying he's not good.

Read it again. I said he's the ceiling of dele ali. Not Muller is Dele Ali. Muller is basically the highest extent of the type of player Dele is.

What I am saying though, is Muller on the right flank was about as useful as Hazard playing as a lone striker.
                    I've never liked Muller out on the right. I appreciate he has done a job there for club and country in the past, but he's a proven goalscorer at world cups.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I like siablo's tactics in who to root for. EBP= Everybody but Poland.
                      zdrajca.

Comment

Working...
                      X