No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Laid out $5 on Hooker to beat Flanagan shortly after the fight was announced on 5:1 odds (thought the odds were way too wide, tbh).

Comment

• HAHA HELL YEAH! Damn Maurice got the hint because the Ref kept almost pulling his hand up prior to the announcement. He was already blown away before his name was announced. Good stuff. I do feel he needs to work on combinations and conditioning a bit more though.

Comment

• Fair play to Hooker, I thought that beanpole was gonna get tied in a knot.

Comment

• Smh boxing decisions making me scared to take nice value bets. +550 Hooker was.

Comment

• Guess Hooker wasn't lying, he was really injured against Perez.

Let's hope he's going to the WBSS.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              Anyone notice after the Flanagan score that Terry O Connor was telling Hooker that he won basically lol.
              The ref is crooked. Always lets the home town guy cheat.

Comment

• Am I the only one who loves it when an away fighter comes to someone's backyard and pulls off the win?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  There's going to be a ton of guys lined up around the street to get a shot at this Hooker
                  Yeah. Don't see him holding on to the belt for long.

But credit to him for going on the road and beating a former world champion to get his title.

Comment

• Verdejo would of beat Flanagan lol... Nice win for Hooker doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      There's going to be a ton of guys lined up around the street to get a shot at this Hooker
                      Hooker is going into that WBSS tournament with Prograis, Taylor, and the rest of the crew.

Comment

Working...
                      X