Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This one time, I let this girl talk me into attending a local dogging hotspot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] This one time, I let this girl talk me into attending a local dogging hotspot.

We pulled in to this really secluded area, a car park in a rural area, kept the engine running with the doors locked, turned the headlights off and the interior lights on, and she gave me a *******. I assume anyone within a 100m radius would have had a good view. After I came I realized how fooked up this actually was, so I floored it out of there.

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    We pulled in to this really secluded area, a car park in a rural area, kept the engine running with the doors locked, turned the headlights off and the interior lights on, and she gave me a *******. I assume anyone within a 100m radius would have had a good view. After I came I realized how fooked up this actually was, so I floored it out of there.
    Yer so what was the problem?
    Secluded spot, head job seems all good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
      You came first though, right?

Comment

So it was you! Lmfao what a coincidence.

I've been ****ing your girl for a while now. She always makes fun of your tiny ****. Told me to watch while she blew you so we could both laugh at your pecker next time I'm balls deep in that c.unt.

And yeah, it's fcuking tiny you beta male

Comment

most be a hobbit thing cause I am almost certainly I dont really understand whats being discussed here.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            most be a hobbit thing cause I am almost certainly I dont really understand whats being discussed here.
            From what I understand...dudes take their missus into the woods then send out the location. Said dude then hides behind a tree and watches while a bunch of other dudes show up and bang the missus. Usually they all wear animal masks and dude has a wAnk behind the tree. Or something like that.

Comment

Should have taken a friends car and made sure she swallowed!

Comment

Lmao! From what I understand the place we went is frequently located by a lot of middle-aged swingers, etc. They all leave their cars, get naked, and do I'm not sure what. We didn't see any other cars when we arrived, but as we were leaving there was an empty car near the entrance. I was just wondering if I'm alone in having attended a dogging hotspot? This particular girl was a super freak, one of those who was always trying to impress me with her openness. Once blew me on the back of a crowded bus from Chester to Llangollen also. One time she was trying to force herself onto my **** under the table in a McDonald's restaurant. It was only when I pointed out that underneath the table was clearly visable to about 3/4 of the restaurant that she stopped.

Comment

Working...
                X