Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: I'm Not Sloppy 300-Pound Guy, With Big Belly Hanging Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
    I would quite like to see him run that 6 minute mile, see if that’s true!
    6 miles (10 km) no way . Maybe he covered that distance overall for the entire camp . Fat **** probably runs 400 metres a day eating a cheeseburger.

Comment

You know, I will say; sometimes the bigger heavyweights look worse when they get in shape. Chris Arreola looked weaker, in both power and punch resistance, when he came in light. If it works for Miller, he should stick with it.

Comment

That don't look like a fat phuk to me. You want to see a fat phuk 300lbs boxer look at Chauncey Welliver. Miller carries it well... This is what a fat 300lbs HW looks like... https://goo.gl/images/B2ZrbG
        Last edited by joe strong; 04-28-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I think he's awesome and I hope he does well. He won't be heavier than Valuev though, if he manages to win a title. He won't be the biggest.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            That don't look like a fat phuk to me. You want to see a fat phuk 300lbs boxer look at Chauncey Welliver. Miller carries it well... This is what a fat 300lbs HW looks like... https://goo.gl/images/B2ZrbG
            lol exactly, spot on. He doesnt look bad at all compared to guys like Ruiz and kownacki that look like blabber monsters, obviously you don't want to come in at 300+ vs a backfoot mover like hughie fury, but for someone that will stand and bang with you like Duhapaus i dont see the problem, Big baby is just going to walk him down and brutalise him.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lol exactly, spot on. He doesnt look bad at all compared to guys like Ruiz and kownacki that look like blabber monsters, obviously you don't want to come in at 300+ vs a backfoot mover like hughie fury, but for someone that will stand and bang with you like Duhapaus i dont see the problem, Big baby is just going to walk him down and brutalise him.
              Duhaupas throws a lot of punches & is a tough cookie. I am not convinced this is a walk in the park for Miller. If he dispatches Duhaupas quickly I will be impressed. Duhaupas can bang & it will be interesting to see if he can keep Miller off him. I don't think this is an easy fight for Miller but man Johann is 6'5 244 & looks like he can hide behind Miller...

Comment

Will be too slow and heavy for wilder/Parker/aj is all that really matters

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Duhaupas throws a lot of punches & is a tough cookie. I am not convinced this is a walk in the park for Miller. If he dispatches Duhaupas quickly I will be impressed. Duhaupas can bang & it will be interesting to see if he can keep Miller off him. I don't think this is an easy fight for Miller but man Johann is 6'5 244 & looks like he can hide behind Miller...
                  Agreed, i see this being a late accumulative stoppage, like you say Duhaupas is tough, but he's also taken alot of punishment over the past few years, that povetkin KO was NASTY.
                  His chin might have totally gone now, you just don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    You know, I will say; sometimes the bigger heavyweights look worse when they get in shape. Chris Arreola looked weaker, in both power and punch resistance, when he came in light. If it works for Miller, he should stick with it.
                    But it doesn’t work for him. Do you remember when he was concussed by Wilder when they sparred and he blamed it on the fact that he went for a run and it was extremely hot. Fat people are always hot after a run. Not to mention can you imagine the enormous pressure he is putting on his knees. I believe, and this is just my opinion, 50 more cheeseburgers and it’s a wrap for his knee joints. And to conclude he must miss missionary position. He probably hasn’t done that position since he turned 17

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Arreola tried to cut weight as if he had a limit to make. At their size turning fat to leaner muscle should be key.

Comment

Working...
                      X