Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you asked a chick what your cum tastes like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Bitter, sweet , sour? Have you french kissed a girl after you just cum in her mouth? If yes, what does you cum taste like?
    They either swallow or blow chunks!

Comment

Bitter, sweet , sour? Have you french kissed a girl after you just cum in her mouth? If yes, what does you cum taste like?
      Baby tell me honestly butler .., is my kok nectar that bitter??? Honey il change my diet in the hopes that you will keep guzzling my old kok nectar. Butler stay with big papi forever.. Please butler

Comment

Ask larry to leave a bit more of his big Divk nectar for self hating wanna be white pinoys like you..

Comment

Yes, I have.

On one occasion, it was sour (bitter-sour?). On another occasion it was flavorless.

The first occasion, I was eating like schit. Fried foods, typical every day stuff people eat but I always worked out; powerlifting program, so I felt like I was "healthy" because I was "working out" and "strong" and "tracked my macros".

The second occasion, was after I went vegetarian for 30 days and ended up without a desire for meat anymore. Which at that point (post-august 2017 and today), I mostly consume fruit smoothies, vegetables, and much less meat (both red and white).

So I figure, before vegetarian. It was always sour.

And now, it's flavorless/ subtly flavored.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
            I actually want to try this.

Haven't yet so but I should've... last girl I slept with gave me heads and I wanted to kiss her but I didn't after she gave me a BJ so I told her to go wash her mouth.

You haven't?

I have but I didn't french kiss.

I played that schit waaaaaaaay the **** off. Cause she was on a thing about "I don't want to do it because I think you won't kiss me anymore."

and I was like, **** man, so I'm thinking to myself "I'm not gonna get head if you think I won't kiss you because of it?"

So, I bit the bullet and kissed her, but in the back of my mind i'm like.. "ehhhhh, **** man." I had to play it off like I'm giving her a meaningful kiss but without actually exposing the inside of my mouth to the inside of her's.

Comment

Like cheap vodka and cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                That you FatSpace? :bukkake:
                284lbs @ 5'4

He can show us the truffle shuffle

Comment

You tell me? Was it tasty?

Comment

Working...
                  X