No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm a Feared Man, Nobody Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    He is BIG (for a welterweight), with Vicious Power and very good BOXING SKILLS...OF COURSE they don't want to fight in and they will ignore him and try their best to force him to 154
    Exactly what happened to P.Williams ... No one would go near him at 147lbs, which forced him out of the WW division up into divisions that were obviously too big for him.

Comment

The reason he fought Diaz is because no one else wants to fight him. Thurman did much better than Khan and Porter against Diaz.

Comment

Thurman is right None of the top guys want any part of him.

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
          Thurman is right None of the top guys want any part of him.
          Tellem wasap

Comment

When Thurman says "Nobody want to fight me" Just replace Nobody with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
              Stop hating on Keith Thurman. He's the present and the future of the 147 lbs division.
              Floyd, manny, Maidana, Bradley, Warquez, and Provo all stop him, the list of who UD's him is even larger.

Comment

Mayweather will pass the torch on Thurman rather than fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
                  Mayweather will pass the torch on Thurman rather than fighting him.
                  YEP-- Floyd will NEVER face Thurman . Thurman has angles and youth/power/speed/skills ---BIG time !

Gayweather dont want NONE of that --hes already ducking an old Pac.Scared to death of Pacman.

Keep flashin your 5 million dollar jewelry and 1 million dollar cars you pathetic little materialistic cherry picker.

I truly hate that d-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
                    YEP-- Floyd will NEVER face Thurman . Thurman has angles and youth/power/speed/skills ---BIG time !

Gayweather dont want NONE of that --hes already ducking an old Pac.Scared to death of Pacman.

Keep flashin your 5 million dollar jewelry and 1 million dollar cars you pathetic little materialistic cherry picker.

I truly hate that d-bag.
                    Why???

To hate someone based purely on speculative concoctions is kinda counter-productive. Drop the load off your brain, forget about it and enjoy life.

Also, here's a little side-note:
                    ALL rich\wealthy people are pathetic materialistic, ego-maniacs .... So, its pretty common.

Comment

Working...
                    X