Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia is eager for another crack at returning to the championship ranks, but knows that he can't look past the hard-hitting Ivan "El Terrible" Redkach when they face off in a WBC Welterweight Title Eliminator Saturday, January 25 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny Garcia Vs Matt Korobov would be a good matchup, If Korobov gets his shoulder injury peroblem fixed, I could see Korobov pulling the upset.

Comment

the new Amir Khan

Comment

Danny is just a solid gatekeeper. Maybe Danny vs Butaev for regular 147 WBA?

Comment

Spence wrecks Danny and old man Pac still has enough to spank him as well.

Comment

If spence isn't damaged he beats Danny down. Good chance he puts pac to sleep though.

Comment

The Cab Driver's Union President still talking and making no sense what so ever!

Comment

Desperate for a PPV payday.

Comment

Ehh idk about that. We'll have to see.

Comment

Not for Crawford though huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X