Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao 'Very keen' to fight Errol Spence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the funny thing. I can objectively say that fighting Spence is a bad fight. If floyd fights him its dumb. If manny fights him its extra dumb.
    The difference is a Manny fan could NEVER say this.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Here's the funny thing. I can objectively say that fighting Spence is a bad fight. If floyd fights him its dumb. If manny fights him its extra dumb.
      The difference is a Manny fan could NEVER say this.
      when rob salka beats spence after his tune up...then floyd and manny pounce!

Comment

Well based on achievements, records, accomplishments, and resume, PAC DADASHEVS SPENCE.
        Pac would PATRICK DAY Errol Spence.
        Has Spence even beaten a fighter of Keith Thurman's caliber? Porter arguably beat Spence, and Thurman beat Porter, so ??? Yeah, what I thought.

Spence will probably duck Pac, and duck Crawford. He don't want that smoke.

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Show me where he claimed that he would fight spence. I love Pac but there was a reason why he went after Keef and not Errol, fact is Pac can do whatever he wants to do at this point of his career.

But that doesnt mean I shouldnt call a spade a spade. I dont fanboy nobody mate.

Comment

this is the fight that pac really wants next to crawford and since crawford don't want any part of pac then spence got the fight and now it's a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Thanks for proving me right. Like I said if he wanted that fight to happen then it would have. Boxers teams arent stupid, as you found out with Canelo its about picking your opponents at the right time.

Pac was more Interested if Mikey had won, after Broner he could have fought spence, after Mikey lost to spence he could have asked for spence but that didnt happen.

If I was Pac I would be keen to fight him now too... just laughing at your He shook references.... like am a spence fanboy.

You seemed triggered because am pointing out how keen Pac is, dont be allowed most top name boxers do it.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...o-vs-spence-jr

Comment

Working...
              X