Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you buy that Marquez was drinking his piss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you buy that Marquez was drinking his piss?

Stole this gif from someone's signature:

You could get some vitamines but also a lot of **** that your body is taking out for good reasons...

If you want vitamines just eat better or consume a lot of vitamines supplements. The combination of both things work better.

I think this was some staged BS. Apple juice is known to have similar color to piss. A cover-up for his obvious roids usage.

Sure, he looks like the kinda guy that likes to drink his own p1ss

Comment

Can confirm. He once asked me if he could suck my dink, he swore it wasn't anything gay he just wanted to suck the piss out of me. As a gentleman I couldn't refuse

Comment

He wasn't roiding at this point yet. It wasn't until he hooked up with Memo. At this stage he was eating quail eggs and yes, drinking his own urine.

He thought he helped him in previous camps and he was successful so guess he was just going with what was working.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Stole this gif from someone's signature:

You could get some vitamines but also a lot of **** that your body is taking out for good reasons...

If you want vitamines just eat better or consume a lot of vitamines supplements. The combination of both things work better.

I think this was some staged BS. Apple juice is known to have similar color to piss. A cover-up for his obvious roids usage.
          No way of knowing for sure, but Urine therapy or urophagia is definitely a 'thing' and not even a particularly obscure one. Plenty of people buy into various health fads and this one is probably less harmful than some of the weirdness out there. Also I find it hard to understand why he would bother pretending if he wasn't actually doing it - it's hardly gonna mask roids and if it was supposed to be a publicity stunt I'd probably call it a fail. No reason to assume that **** ain't legit.

Comment

It's possible. He's into all that alternative stuff.

Comment

Yes because what did he have to gain by saying he drinks his own urine?? What was the purpose? Like could he have poured apple juice and drank it? Sure. I still don't see whats the gain for drinking your own piss unless its what you did

Comment

Lyoto Machida of ufc fame does it. Producer Brian Eno (David Bowie, U2, Coldplay) does it. When I heard Marquez did it, it didn't surprise me.
                The thought is beyond revolting to me, but apparently a lot of people practice this.

Comment

obviously theres no real benefit to it but its one of these alternative health things that people will give a try. No doubt some guru somewhere has written a book about it how its the secret to eternal youth or some ****.

Comment

Probably didn't stop at drinking his own.

Comment

Working...
                    X