No announcement yet.

wtf Marquez ever did to be ranked over Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf Marquez ever did to be ranked over Cotto

outside of pacquiao wtf he ever did? his best wins are a shot barrera, green salido, rocky juarez, mike alvarado and juan diaz. wtf he whent life and dead with katsidis, diaz and Alvarado. He just had a good style for pac but outside of that he did nothing

I've said it a lot of times, Marquez is overrated. He was a joy to watch. And, a lot of people are in love with him because he was Pac's big rival, and because of .

But, if we're honest, it's not like he has some sort of legendary record. Or, that he was a badass because he bytched and whined constantly. He had 3 close fights w/ Pac, and another in which he had a beautiful KO. Let's not embellish beyond that.

Comment

He knocked out the guy who had sexual relations with Cotto's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I've said it a lot of times, Marquez is overrated. He was a joy to watch. And, a lot of people are in love with him because he was Pac's big rival, and because of .

But, if we're honest, it's not like he has some sort of legendary record. Or, that he was a badass because he bytched and whined constantly. He had 3 close fights w/ Pac, and another in which he had a beautiful KO. Let's not embellish beyond that.

Good post

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Juan is the most overrated fighter of this era. When I see people try to place him as the greatest Mexican fighter ever, well, you know. You just let them enjoy their first decade of boxing.

Comment

4-0 vs. Pacquaio.

Edit: Also, Barrera wasn't shot.
            Last edited by Pigeons; 12-02-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

He had Pac's number

Comment

What were Cotto's best wins?

Comment

Juan was a better technician than Cotto. He had the basics down on offense and a good defense.
                  I prefer his style more than Cotto's also.
                  Juan has twenty more bouts and has never been stopped.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                    He knocked out the guy who had sexual relations with Cotto's wife.
                    he never knocked me out...

Comment

Working...
                    X