Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the Odds some of the Losers on this forum posted some of those reviews not because they actually been to it but because they're obsessed with hating Mayweather

Comment

Problem is you don't know who actually went and who is trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Google Reviewer Patty McGee View Post
        ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS
        Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        I’ve already been and it was off the chain. Best strip club in Vegas IMO.
        Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Look at your reviews lmaooo
          Footage coming soon. Lmao I knew you were a fuçking fat greasy loser with no life who gets ktfo all the time.
          #KnockedStiff

QUOTE=Raggamuffin;18131189]Lou Cipher is a reject from Boxing24. He did the same thing there. Now he's doing it here. Where is Father Dodd at? I smell ****. Don't mind the loser. The Catfish account is designed to post flaming ****. I know the real poster. I saw him when he got knocked out by another poster on Boxing24 who posted the footage. The poster said that he's a short fat pile of **** looking dude which is why I say that I smell **** all of the time. On video he was knocked stiff. That's why he hates black poster

Comment

Op you are mentally ill. Probably a relative of Charlie z

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              as if you can..

I doubt they have handicap parking so you can't go even if you could afford it.

QUOTE=Raggamuffin;18131189]Lou Cipher is a reject from Boxing24. He did the same thing there. Now he's doing it here. ****. I know the real poster. I saw him when he got knocked out by another poster on Boxing24 who posted the footage. he's a short fat pile of **** looking dude . On video he was knocked stiff. That's why he hates black poster

Comment

Your avi

Dongnality

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Look at your reviews lmaooo
                  Boxing 24? LOL never heard of it. Keep reaching Boy...

Mayweathers Strip Club: Girl Collection TMT

Originally posted by Google Reviewer Patty McGee View Post
                  ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS
                  Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  I’ve already been and it was off the chain. Best strip club in Vegas IMO.

Comment

who is worst? the guy making this up (if it is indeed fake) or the grown men defending another grown man's money (who doesn't give a fuck about them)

Comment

After seeing Floyd's taste in women on his Instagram I'm not surprised if the complaints about the cottage cheese, stuck up women and the ridiculous prices are true.
                      Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X