No announcement yet.

Please say a prayer for my potna.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I hate to read these type threads, way too depressing, but I have to say, that Doc should be sued for malpractice. If he prescribed Naprosyn/Naproxen for a bleeding stomach ulcer he's out his GOT damn mind. Naprosyn like Ibuprofen and Aspirin are anti-flamatories which thin the blood. That **** could have made your boy bleed out.

Stay positive brother. He'll be OK.

My mom did something very similar with a Tylenol about twenty years ago, it was lodged in her throat for what seemed like weeks. They had to open her up and remove remnants but she's as good as new now.
    I'm glad to hear your mom made it through that ordeal bruh. That had to be hella scary fa sho. I think he got the Naprosyn for a different ailment(He had a bad back and knees, common injuries for us Soldiers), but even though his ulcers were documented in his medical history so which ever doc gave him that should have his license revoked IMHO.

Imma continue to pray and stay positive about it though. The way i look at it, it's the best and only thing I can do. Besides that's what my potna would want. I'm sure of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
      Thanks bro, God bless you as well.

I agree with what you said, I was going to say something similiar but didn't want to come off as being 'insensitive'. I know it's easier to say this being that I'm not in your situation and I don't personally know your friend but like you said, God knows exactly what he's doing. He is the past, the present, the future, he is everything. It hurts to see your loved ones in such circumstances but he's in the greatest hands possible, God's.
      Thank you R!zzle. No need to worry R!z bruh. I know where your heart is potna, and would've not been offended in the least bit. I agree 100% with what you said bruh. 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Damn well my day is ruined, I hope he pulls...best wishes!
        Thank you for the well wishes Huey my man. I'm hoping and praying for the same homie. God bless you potna.

Comment

• Any update on your mate?.

Comment

• Hope he pulls through man..

Keep your head up G..

Comment

• What caused it?

Comment

Working...
              X