Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Do I Look Old? I'm Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    And Horn was juicing too, when he beat down Manny. And JMM when Manny was in the ring, face down, with crap in his pants.

Was Bonds using peds? Why did Manny refuse the tests?

Or that's right, you can't answer that. Duh.
    floyd was on that good good peds too

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      horn had a huge size advantage that everyone wants to ignore. regardless if horn is not on the same level as manny, he's a professional so at this level size yeahmatters. imo, pac got out muscle in the horn fight. lucas is a lot smaller, and i said this before the fight that lucas will not be able to bully pac because they're pretty much the same size.
      yeah I had horn winning against Manny but the fault is the ref

Why did the ref let Horn use dirty blatant tactics, even B hop was drooling like damn I gotta fight in Australia

Horn head butted manny, choked him, weighed on him, forearm shivered him with no point deductions or anything.

That was a real dirty fight but you cant blame horn if he can get away with it why not?

Look what happened when Horn wasn't allow to use rough house tactics against Crawford he struggled, Horn doesn't have a good jab or punch fundamentals mainly relies on smothering and tying yu up and dirty boxing, he is like an oversized ricky hatton

I stopped praising horn after his first title defense he looked horrible against Gary Corocan.

Comment

Yes, who was???

Floyd called WADA and had them come to his house. They said he was dehydrated and set up the iv and stayed there the entire time to ensure everything was legal. Floyd called WADA, and WADA helped administer it.

So who was caught with an IV???

If you have to lie, that says everything you need to know right there.
        Do you actually know what your talking about.....1stly it was usada that went to floyds house and secondly floyd never called them to come round they turned up unannounced on the night after his weigh in and noticed there was equipment and medical supplies to administer an i.v it was then that they claimed that floyd was dehydrated and needed a saline injection.....so get yiur facts straight son before you comment.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          How in the hell did I lie? Explain to me how its ok to re-hydrate with a IV with Wada.
          How did Floyd have a hard time making weight when he drinks sodas through camp?

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...cording-report
          That was corrected idiot.

Here is the 25 page rebuttal by USADA

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

It took 25 pages to point out all the false statements in that article. Hausers response to that was simply "they should have just given him a glass of water."

Most media ran this, but it was after the Floyd-Berto fight, and so it was a paragraph somewhere in a paper, or a 15 second clip on television.

Hauser never denied that he completely made up USADA going to Floyds home unannounced and "caught" him with an IV. But when you make up stuff like that, it gets a lot of attention, while the corrections a day or two later, don't get the same attention.

Hauser was paid by hbo. Literally. He was paid to write that by the company that lost tens of millions of dollars when Floyd left. USADA called him out on his lies, and Hauser simply replied, he should have drank water.

Sorry for saying you lied, you probably did not know. You were just ignorant, not a liar. My bad.

Comment

When did Floyd refuse to take a ped test??

Floyd whooped and thoroughly humiliated lil Manny, and three years later you are still crying!

Simple question: Did Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong ever use peds? Why do you keep refusing to answer a simple question?

You must be a child. You are crying over something that happened three years ago. The bottle is for when someone is crying, like you. Not for pointing out facts and asking simple yes or no questions.

But keep ignoring the issue and keep on crying. Someone's gotta think about the infant formula makers, after all. Well, I guess I probably shouldn't assume you are done feeding off your momma's milk. If that is the case, you should probably switch to formula.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Dude is getting ahead of himself he just fought a shot to shyt Lucas Matthysse, aside from that PED-Man also looks as though he is juicing again. If he’s to fight Horn again or Crawford I want to see actual PED testing then we’ll talk about “Manny being back”
              Matthysse is past prime but not shot. Pacquiao had a good performance last night.

What is it with every fighter being shot after a loss? Matthysse shot? Then what was Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Do you actually know what your talking about.....1stly it was usada that went to floyds house and secondly floyd never called them to come round they turned up unannounced on the night after his weigh in and noticed there was equipment and medical supplies to administer an i.v it was then that they claimed that floyd was dehydrated and needed a saline injection.....so get yiur facts straight son before you comment.
                Here's the short version.

https://www.usada.org/usada-response...oxing-article/

You are wrong. You clearly do not know what you are talking about. If you want to know all of the lies Hauser made up in that one article, here is the 25 pages it took to detail all the falsehoods.

I know, it sounds bad when you say USADA showed up unannounced and got Floyd with an IV in him. When you tell the truth, that Floyd called USADA, they came and diagnosed him as being dehydrated, checked everything being set up in the iv, and stayed there the entire time to make sure nothing illegal was done, well why would HBO pay someone to say that?

Again, Hauser has never denied this. Not once.

Comment

That was corrected idiot.

Here is the 25 page rebuttal by USADA

It took 25 pages to point out all the false statements in that article. Hausers response to that was simply "they should have just given him a glass of water."

Most media ran this, but it was after the Floyd-Berto fight, and so it was a paragraph somewhere in a paper, or a 15 second clip on television.

Hauser never denied that he completely made up USADA going to Floyds home unannounced and "caught" him with an IV. But when you make up stuff like that, it gets a lot of attention, while the corrections a day or two later, don't get the same attention.

Hauser was paid by hbo. Literally. He was paid to write that by the company that lost tens of millions of dollars when Floyd left. USADA called him out on his lies, and Hauser simply replied, he should have drank water.

Sorry for saying you lied, you probably did not know. You were just ignorant, not a liar. My bad.
                  Let me ask you a serious question. Did you ever think Floyd had most of these people in his back pocket?

Man it's tough to be a fan of Floyd and Manny. Do I think Manny has don't PEDs at some point? Yes. Do I think Floyd has as well? Yes I do. Do I think 99% of boxers have used? I do.
                  I've taken my fair share of gear and can tell you that the gym is rampant with it.
                  With pros we're talking big end results, fame and Fortune ect.
                  Ever thought to yourself, why is it that Floyd waits so long before he announced a fight?
                  I just get sick of one side getting all the blame with zero proof when as fans we all know all these guys are using or have used at one time.

Comment

Yes Pac, you look old, but you looked a good old. I still can't envision him winning against the younger natural welterweights. Let's not forget, Lucas had come up in weight not too long ago similar to Pac so he was more on par with Pac's size.

If I had to give Pac a chance to beat any younger welterweight that still looks good these days it might be Garcia. Aside from his left hook, he's pretty basic. Pac's got too many levels for just that Garcia hook. Garcia also isn't that active in the fight. He throws a punch here and there but doesn't overwhelm at all with his activity level which would be good for Pac.

Comment

lmao. That's why he refused ped tests.

You have nothing, so you keep saying the same thing, which doesn't even make sense. You are still crying about a fight that happened three years ago. Get over it, snowflake.

Comment

Working...
                      X