No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko Exhibition Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be amazing.

I don't think they would go there to hurt each other. It would be probably with head guards and the result would be a draw. Still, would be amazing to see two legends in the ring again. I am sure Vitali is still in better shape than 80% of HWs.

Comment

Lewis made him quit once and will do it again

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Just seen this has been released to Ukrainian media. Not sure if it's real or fake news. We'd have heard more about this if it was legit?

If this is actually happening it'll attract some viewers. No mention of tv station as yet

https://112.international/sport/boxing-vitali-klitschko-lennox-lewis-to-hold-exhibition-fight-in-kyiv-in-autumn-29999.html
        It’s true, saw it in sky sports news!

It is PPV worthy if Lewis trains and comes in shape!

Comment

Vitali on his best day couldn't beat Lewis on his worst and we all saw that, bar a few delusional nuthuggers.

It's hilarious his fans still think he won by decision even though he lost by TKO haha

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Just seen this has been released to Ukrainian media. Not sure if it's real or fake news. We'd have heard more about this if it was legit?

If this is actually happening it'll attract some viewers. No mention of tv station as yet

https://112.international/sport/boxing-vitali-klitschko-lennox-lewis-to-hold-exhibition-fight-in-kyiv-in-autumn-29999.html

Said it could be fake news...

First outside the bullshït source & the story hit boxing media

Next we need Fury fight announced & then the boxing media addressing the London issue..

Ahead of the curve & in off the red...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Vitali and his fans still butthurt about getting stopped.
              i know.

I never understood many peoples stance on this fight. Vitali started well against an out of shape Lewis. Lewis turned the tide and caved his face in until he had to be stopped. Is it a moral victory because he had a few good rounds v Lewis?

ridiculous. he lost fair and square.

Lewis is arguably the only real good fighter that Vitali fought and he got stopped in 6 rounds ..

Comment

Working...
              X