No announcement yet.

How to have no feelings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have no feelings?

Are there any methods to get rid of emotoons and feelings? To not anything bother you?how do yoi become a harder toigher person?

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
    Are there any methods to get rid of emotoons and feelings? To not anything bother you?how do yoi become a harder toigher person?
    just join boxing. The best pill that I ever had. It'll just chill you out to where you can look at things from a different angle. But truthfully, what ever was bothering you before you stepped in to the ring will magically just be off of your shoulders as you unlace and carry on...…...Rockin'

Comment

Feelings make you human. Embrace them. Pretending you don't have any isn't good for you in the long run.

Comment

Meditation can help you be less reactive to feelings and emotions

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Feelings make you human. Embrace them. Pretending you don't have any isn't good for you in the long run.
          True dat!! Just let your stress be relieved by boxing. Win or lose you will see that 'that problem' isn't anything compared to what you just did in a ring.....Rockin

Comment

The most surefire way is to get a lobotomy.

Comment

Just legit not give a f#ck about a lot of sh^t helps. I don't give a f#ck about quite a bit of sh^t which keeps me unemotional about those things 24/7/365 or outside of potential ego sh^t unemotional anyway cuz sometimes your ego will f#ck you over if you don't keep it in check.

But I don't think you wanna rid yourself of all emotions cuz I think some of that sh^t is helpful. Sometimes logically everything makes sense about something, but your emotions are caught up on something keeping you from committing fully to a thing or person or job or w/e. So emotions aren't something you don't wanna have.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
                Cut off ball sack

Willy Wanker and my self did it.

Now i dont feel shyt.

Comment

If you are an emotional person with lots of feelings, you cant change that.

I put feeling over Logics and that’s my flaw and advantage.

Im all about the “ feel “

Comment

how hard is it not to give a fuck?

I see you I know instantly if I care if you die or not.

I never let anything bother me, you have to come show me whats up other than that pssssh its not my issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X