• Show
Clear All

• And I never said Lewandoswki is ****.

I said he's overrated, which he is.

Still a world class striker though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      The Kante propaganda continues...

Also, Neymar is a top 3 (could even argue top 2) player.
      Last edited by El Fenomeno; 06-12-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        How good was Beckham lads? Prime obviously.
        Overrated if he was ugly mother****er like say Draymond Green you would've never heard of him

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          The Kante propaganda continues...

Also, Neymar is a top 3 (could even argue top 2) player.
          Kante is brilliant. Trying to pick fault in him is a fools errand.

He plays alongside actual bums in Chelsea’s midfield and Cesc and Cesc doesn’t count unless he has the ball in space. He’s a traffic cone out of possession.

Comment

• Put a boosted bet on Australia beating France 1- nil.

It was the score in Fifa so I'd say it's a lock!

With Mane I decided to put a bet on Senegal to get out of the group stage.

Hopefully I can have another profitable world cup betting like the last 2. Paul the Octopus' spirit shall guide my way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Kante is brilliant. Trying to pick fault in him is a fools errand.

He plays alongside actual bums in Chelsea’s midfield and Cesc and Cesc doesn’t count unless he has the ball in space. He’s a traffic cone out of possession.
              Busquets is the best 6 of his generation. Absolutely no need for Kante in that fantasy team, they wouldn't lose the ball.

Comment

• Thank you Real for destroying Spain's campaign even before it start. I'm hoping any teams will lift the cup except Spain, Germany and Brazil.

Comment

• That's French-level meltdown stuff from the Spain camp.

Comment

• The Frenchies was worse imo. At least Spain haven't even kick the ball and any manager can do decent with the Spanish squad.

I wonder during that time of the France meltdown if Domenech even watched Anelka's style of play in Chelsea when he was playing as the number 9. He always drop down to get the ball. It was frustrating to me too but Scolari was fine with it. Anelka wasn't doing to bad either.

The least Domenech could've done was to tell Anelka not to do it in the tournament before they start of their campaign.

Comment

• Just slapped a bag on Allardyce being the next Spain boss.

Comment

Working...
                      X