Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury has fooled the public by fighting a smaller man in the cruiserweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury has fooled the public by fighting a smaller man in the cruiserweight division

Well he needed that tune up fight at everyones expense......I believe he will step up to tougher oppostion next fight....perhaps a garden gnome

C- troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      C- troll thread
      Absolute clown

Comment

I didn't like that he was moving back in a straight line when the other guy attacked. Is as if he forgot some of the basic stuff. If he does that with any of the top 2 guys, he will get KO easy.
        Last edited by Basco; 06-10-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

no, he fooled the public into thinking that fight was anything but a fixed event. How does a guy quit a fight in which no one is landing anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            I didn't like that he was moving back in a straight line when the other guy attacked. Is as if he forgot some of the basic stuff. I he does that with any of the top 2 guys, he will get KO easy.
            Horrific fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              no, he fooled the public into thinking that fight was anything but a fixed event. How does a guy quit a fight in which no one is landing anything?
              Everybody knew what was gonna happen last night

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                Absolute clown
                I think I gave you a good grade. Personally liked the garden gnome line, but its a lil dated obviously so its not gonna get you THAT much of a boost.

And C- is solid bro, specifically in recent times due to all the sh^tty 2018 trolls that keep coming out of the woodwork. If I was grading on a curve with all these sh^tty trolls lately you'd probably have gotten a B+ or an A.

Comment

Working...
                X