Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Shocks Lomachenko in Style, Wins Decision To Unify 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The size difference tho wow.

Comment

• Covid may ruin quite a few boxers.

Comment

• Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        I will say Lopez proved himself admirably in the fight, he's massively talented, and he's given a blueprint in how to beat Loma FNO. From here til retirement, Loma will have a much harder time in the ring. Lopez has a great positive straight ahead attitude, and I definitely look forward to seeing him in the ring more and more.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Do you think Arum and Hearn can get along well enough to give us Lopez vs. Haney? That would really make him undisputed, b/c we all know that "Franchise" belt was some WBC Bullsh...!
        How would you feel about Lomachenko vs. Stevenson @ 130?
        Either of those 2 fights would be great. Now if the higher-ups can just put 'em together.

Comment

• no wonder why they stayed away for pacquiao.. even mikey garcia will put a whooping on loma and i dont even like mikey! lol.. i've been saying loma's pity pat punches is not impressive. the guy doesnt really have knockout power. he just frustrate his opponents and they give in.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Long time no see
            been lurking....

same ass clowns just with new accounts afte they get banned so you know... nothing new lmao

Comment

• I thought going into the fight, Loma would outclass Lopez... but you gotta give credit to Teofimo... he should better boxings skills than he is ever shown... Loma was obviously aware of Teofimo's power...he was overly cautious and rightfully so.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
                I think Lopez have a great potential. After Canelo declines as a boxer he's going to be the next pound for pound King.
                Loma deserves a rematch and Lopez declined it.

In my opinion, he didn't separate himself from Loma in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                  This is a joke right?

How are they distantly the best when they haven't fought the other top guys?

Have either of them fought Ryan Garcia, Tank, or Haney?

How does one or the other beating the other prove that they are the best?

Lol, this pathetic attempt to save face is quite frankly....pathetic.

They dont even have common opponents with the other to compare.

We only have Pedraza to compare with Tank, Tank destroyed Pedraza, Loma struggled.

We will have Campbell soon to compare with Ryan. Loma struggled, but how much you wana bet Ryan destroys him?
                  First off, Loma has an awesome record so far and was the man so that goes without saying.

Now, you do realize that between all 3, Haney, Garcia and Davis, they have one or two good wins, right? Lopez trumps them all based on beating Comey and Loma.

Pretty self explanatory in my estimation

Comment

• Originally posted by Ochoa780 View Post
                    What are you talking about, he was celebrating as soon the fight ended. His corner was telling him to box because he had the fight in the bag before the 12th then he came out and dominated the 12th.

You would have to be extremely biased to have a 119-110 card as well as any card with Loma winning.

I could see the other two cards I had it a little closer but I had maybe one or two rounds that I could see being either draws or going back to lopez.

I understand we think these judges are suppose to be robots but after the first 7 rounds it's hard to think Loma didnt make a bad impression that could've affected scoring in the later rounds
                    You're making the same mistake many here are, Loma didn't lose the 7th round. That's the round that he switched on.

That said, I gave Loma 7 rounds, 2,5,7,8,9,10,11.

Lopez did better than expected and in hindsight, we all know why, but he still didn't win more rounds in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
                      He must've hit a nerve LMAO

Hold this L, white trash, and try not to kill yourself when you take another FAT L this election. Or do, I couldn't care less.
                      Looks like I hit a nerve, as the truth has a way of doing.

That post wasn't intended for you, so don't reply.

Just vote TRUMP 2020 and save yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X