Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Took Over in The Second Half - I Won The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
    So you're just gonna act like the 12th didn't happen.
    There was a boxer that won a round without throwing a punch, can't remember the name, the reason he won was because it was obvious that he was doing exactly what he wanted to do.
    In Loma's case, he had a problem negotiating the distance & he was smart enough to know that if he committed early, it would have been bad for him.
    Loma couldn't toy with Lopez as he did with other fighters, he was very ordinary that night & the reason was simple...teo took away the angles.
    Nothing, and I mean nothing, prevented Loma from throwing punches in the early rds.

Comment

• Did any reporter ask Loma why he didn't throw a punch for the first 7 rounds? Was he that scared of being countered by Lopez?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Nothing, and I mean nothing, prevented Loma from throwing punches in the early rds.
        This is laughable, he couldn't throw because he was counting on Lopez gassing out, if what happened in the 12th started happening from round 1, it would have been a short night 4 Loma.

Comment

• No One agrees with you Lomachenko, everyone saw Lopez won, even the people who want to give you every round they possibly can only see you getting a draw, NO ONE HAS YOU WINNING. Lopez won fair and sqaure.

Comment

This is laughable, he couldn't throw because he was counting on Lopez gassing out, if what happened in the 12th started happening from round 1, it would have been a short night 4 Loma.
            Soooooo........Teo was sucking of fumes from the 7th rd on ?

Comment

• Lomachenko: I Took Over in The Second Half - I Won The Fight!

Nah. But you prolly would have won a 15 rd fight and you might win a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodybagz View Post
                soooooo........teo was sucking of fumes from the 7th rd on ?
                . . .

Comment

. . .
                  Feverish Teo fans usually say that when I ask about how ''tired'' he was

Comment

• Originally posted by bodybagz View Post
                    feverish teo fans usually say that when i ask about how ''tired'' he was
                    ... ....

Comment

... ....
                      Young guy who didn't have to break a sweat in the 1st 7 rds should never be tired... .... ....

Comment

Working...
                      X