No announcement yet.

IMAGINE, Schwarz beats Fury and Ortiz beats Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAGINE, Schwarz beats Fury and Ortiz beats Wilder

LMAO! This is hw boxing, after last night I’m thinking this is easily possible. I don’t think Fury is all that, we have seen him get hit plenty of times and knocked down lots of times. And Ortiz we saw him nearly beat Wilder already.

AJ is the better fighter out of all of them and look what happened to him.

Schwarz the new Lineal HW champ and Ortiz the new WBC champ, and Ruiz the other belts. Would be funny.

We'd be tied up in rematch hell for years.

What every boxing fan should hope for is that we get to Wilder vs Fury II unscathed, and the winner takes on Joshua vs Ruiz II.

Comment

**** it why not, let's just go for complete mayhem at this point

Comment

I just don’t see Fury losing to anyone on those levels.

Fury has had his lacklustre unfocused performances in his career and been dropped, but when he’s truly on the ball, he won’t lose to guys like that.

Look at the performances when he was very focused. The Wlad fight. Really beat Wilder. Made Chisora quit on his stool, and that version of Chisora was always competitive with everyone even in defeat but Fury toyed with him. Even Hammer to a degree, Hammer isn’t much good but always gives a good account but Fury made him quit.

If Fury is truly as focused as he seems these days, then i don’t see him slipping up unexpectedly.

There’s more chance of Wilder losing i think, but i think he beats Ortiz again. Too much firepower for the old man.

Comment

I don't know about Fury but I've always been of the opinion that Wilder is an accident waiting to happen, he should hopefully get past Ortiz and make it to Fury where I think he'll be relieved of his 0 and the belt (no shame in that). Fury is not invincible either but he boxes far better than the other 2 with superior defence to go along with it, Usyk would be the best pick to beat him cause I think Fury would struggle with someone that can match him for boxing ability, youth and activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            LMAO! This is hw boxing, after last night I’m thinking this is easily possible. I don’t think Fury is all that, we have seen him get hit plenty of times and knocked down lots of times. And Ortiz we saw him nearly beat Wilder already.

AJ is the better fighter out of all of them and look what happened to him.

Schwarz the new Lineal HW champ and Ortiz the new WBC champ, and Ruiz the other belts. Would be funny.
            Fury will outbox Schwarz in a boring 12 rounder, dont get me wrong he isnt a GOAT and I can see Ruiz dropping Fury 4 times & stopping him like he did with Joshua, Fury is a pillow fisted fighter that would have problems against Andy but not the German dude

D Wilder on the other hand can lose yet I think he will take what happened to Anthony as a wakeup call for himself as well

Comment

Working...
            X