No announcement yet.

First Syrians leave for US under resettlement program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Screw you you liberal fairy. I don't want them here. I don't care even if they are 100% legitimate refugees and not going to be a gigantic burden on people already here.
    Stop being so over dramatic. A lot of them have been here for years and things have been just fine.

Learn to love thy fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Stop being so over dramatic. A lot of them have been here for years and things have been just fine.

Learn to love thy fellow man.
      A lot of these Syrian "refugees" are scum. They will be nothing but a burden on America (or anywhere else they go) even if they never start setting off bombs at airports. F them and F the white liberal **** that want them here. We should ship both groups to Sweden so we can sit back and watch the fireworks as these groups of idiots try living with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I wonder how our country will look after about 15 years from now.

We did a good job with the Sikhs and Tamils. (those people are one of most hardworking people you will ever see.).
        Don't think I've ever met a "bad" Sikh, in my experience.

Always seemed like pretty nice folks to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Wow, a lot of racism is in this thread. Have any of you ever stopped to think about what life is like for them? Imagine barely escaping an onslaught of horror, only to end up sick, starving, and mistreated in mud camps. And you want to complain about them? What makes you think that, as a human on the planet Earth, you're entitled to anything more than they are? What makes you think you truly own anything? What makes you think you're better than they are?

Pure ignorance.
          cute narrative for the bleeding hearts but people with brains understand that this isn't about racism, muslim isn't a race, it's about the dangers of importing third world muslims.

you want to talk about pure ignorance, let's talk about Europe. simpletons there had the exact mindset you're trying to peddle here when they saw that photo of the dead boy but look at it now, a crippling economy, skyrocketing crime rate and terrorist attacks by muslims against those who welcomed them in.

the danger isn't hypothetical, we've already witnessed it unfold there. why repeat it elsewhere? why people like yourself choose to stay ignorant is beyond me...
          Last edited by John Barron; 04-06-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Wow, a lot of racism is in this thread. Have any of you ever stopped to think about what life is like for them? Imagine barely escaping an onslaught of horror, only to end up sick, starving, and mistreated in mud camps. And you want to complain about them? What makes you think that, as a human on the planet Earth, you're entitled to anything more than they are? What makes you think you truly own anything? What makes you think you're better than they are?

Pure ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Don't think I've ever met a "bad" Sikh, in my experience.

Always seemed like pretty nice folks to me.
              All the men are drunks, of course they're great guys lol

Comment

who cares their going to missiouri aint nothing their put low lives anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  cute narrative for the bleeding hearts but people with brains understand that this isn't about racism, muslim isn't a race, it's about the dangers of importing third world muslims.

you want to talk about pure ignorance, let's talk about Europe. simpletons there had the exact mindset you're trying to peddle here when they saw that photo of the dead boy but look at it now, a crippling economy, skyrocketing crime rate and terrorist attacks by muslims against those who welcomed them in.

the danger isn't hypothetical, we've already witnessed it unfold there. why repeat it elsewhere? why people like yourself choose to stay ignorant is beyond me...
                  You have Donald Trump in military uniform, and you're saying I'm ignorant? lol. Muslim isn't a race, but Donald Trump's policies choose to treat Muslim people as if they were. It's the same with Mexican immigrants, categorizing them all into a bunch, demonizing them. How exactly do you expect to avoid racism, if that plan is carried out? Will TSA "randomly" set people aside at the airport and ask, "Are you Muslim?" What happens when travelers start saying, "No," huh? Yeah, thought so. You know what happens. They'll discriminate against them anyway, hence racism. And btw, even if you were to somehow make that ridiculous religion plan work, it doesn't make it any less offensive, any less discriminatory as any other act categorized as racism. Same thing.

Europe? Europe has done practically nothing for the Syrians. As we speak, they're sending them off to Turkey, and Turkey is suspected of sending them off to Syria again. Syria is destroyed, the war still rages, and those people are being sent back there to die, as part of a plan to resettle what is practically an incredibly insignificant amount of people in the grand scheme of things. And before that latest development, they were kept in atrocious camps, where sanitation, nutrition, and overall living conditions are abhorrent. Most of them still are there.

They are not to blame for Europe's economic problems. As you see with the Panama Papers leak, usually the culprit is not the one who looks different from us, but our next-door neighbor who's our same skin color, buddy. You want to complain about terrorism? It's war, man. Do you think that somehow countries are untouchable? It was never a question of if, but when. Never should something that expected, as tragic as it may be, cause us to commit an even GREATER atrocity to swaths of innocent people, VICTIMS of the same terrorists you despise.

Let me get this straight; you're scared of a terrorist blending into the migrants, and you say this warrants essentially leaving millions upon millions of innocent people for dead? Just to avoid that possibility? Are you serious?

Europe has been attacked recently, yes, but most instances have been due to radicalization of existing residents, not terrorists hiding among the Syrians. Personally, I'm all for extensive reviews of migrants, but to use the fear of being wrong as an excuse to let innocent Syrians suffer what has been unimaginably horrible fate is disgusting.

How do you feel about yourself, saying that you're comfortable with all the floating bodies in the sea? You deserve more than those people, those kids? Why? huh? Yeah, I bet your argument is for the same reason that you support Trump.

I have to admit that I'm surprised you all have come out into the light. That takes guts, I'll tell ya that. I, for one, thought it'd always be an "in the closet" type situation, where minorities continue to be discriminated against and, when it's brought up, people are like, "What? Never heard of that."

It takes guts to finally come out in the open. I'm here. And I would love nothing more than to debate all of you on whatever you want. I'm not afraid. Your time of "white power" is coming to an end. The world is increasingly diverse. You may want to return back to the past, make America "Great, White" again, but it's not happening. I'll admit you all still have the advantages in life, and that you continue to oppress us, but the clock is ticking, and you WILL have to ACCEPT (or at least live with) the fact that we are all equal, one day. It's coming.

Oh, and btw, the reason people are radicalized is due to EXACTLY the type of mindset you have. They are discriminated against in every imaginable way, forced to rot away in communities without any jobs or prospects. And precisely THAT kind of environment is what constitutes a fertile breeding ground for radicalization.

Donald Trump's racist policies will only exacerbate all the problems we currently have. By the time he's done, most of the world will hate us.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    We had an east indian muslim dude in junior high back in 2001. Had a very strong accent. He was the only one that went to the school. It was pretty much an all white school. don't remember how many students, but it was probably 600-700 altogether. It was only me and 9 other blacks that went there. 4 of us were starters on the schools basketball team . He was a pretty cool dude. He got along with everyone....... But man, when 9/11 happened and they showed the people that were responsible, he got nasty looks from a lot of students. Even a two teachers were absolute *******s towards him at times. The friends he thought he had were pretty much nonexistent after that. Knowing the hatred at the time towards muslims was extremely high, I knew he had nothing to do with it and one day during lunch, I saw him sitting by himself, so I sat down next him for a minute and I told him not to worry about the people that don't like you, every race has bad people in it. I then invited him over to our table where most of us blacks ate (we had our own little spot with a few whites there and a lot of us gave him support that it's alright and to not let any of them get to you.
                    Waaahh. More victim-complex. That guy was an arsehole for continuing to follow that religion and he deserved all the abuse. Deep down inside he probably thought you yanks deserved 9/11 because your troops had been stationed all over the middle east. **** that guy.

Seeing as 4 of us were starters on the basketball team, white kids began noticing that he was eating with us and was hanging with us walking down the halls. The white students began to realize that he was an okay dude.
                    It should've been even more motivation to hate him actually. Your story doesn't make sense pal.

I don't know since I moved after 8th grade and didn't go to the high school.
                    That's definitely noticable from your posts

Comment

You have Donald Trump in military uniform, and you're saying I'm ignorant? lol. Muslim isn't a race, but Donald Trump's policies choose to treat Muslim people as if they were. It's the same with Mexican immigrants, categorizing them all into a bunch, demonizing them. How exactly do you expect to avoid racism, if that plan is carried out? Will TSA "randomly" set people aside at the airport and ask, "Are you Muslim?" What happens when travelers start saying, "No," huh? Yeah, thought so. You know what happens. They'll discriminate against them anyway, hence racism. And btw, even if you were to somehow make that ridiculous religion plan work, it doesn't make it any less offensive, any less discriminatory as any other act categorized as racism. Same thing.

Europe? Europe has done practically nothing for the Syrians. As we speak, they're sending them off to Turkey, and Turkey is suspected of sending them off to Syria again. Syria is destroyed, the war still rages, and those people are being sent back there to die, as part of a plan to resettle what is practically an incredibly insignificant amount of people in the grand scheme of things. And before that latest development, they were kept in atrocious camps, where sanitation, nutrition, and overall living conditions are abhorrent. Most of them still are there.

They are not to blame for Europe's economic problems. As you see with the Panama Papers leak, usually the culprit is not the one who looks different from us, but our next-door neighbor who's our same skin color, buddy. You want to complain about terrorism? It's war, man. Do you think that somehow countries are untouchable? It was never a question of if, but when. Never should something that expected, as tragic as it may be, cause us to commit an even GREATER atrocity to swaths of innocent people, VICTIMS of the same terrorists you despise.

Let me get this straight; you're scared of a terrorist blending into the migrants, and you say this warrants essentially leaving millions upon millions of innocent people for dead? Just to avoid that possibility? Are you serious?

Europe has been attacked recently, yes, but most instances have been due to radicalization of existing residents, not terrorists hiding among the Syrians. Personally, I'm all for extensive reviews of migrants, but to use the fear of being wrong as an excuse to let innocent Syrians suffer what has been unimaginably horrible fate is disgusting.

How do you feel about yourself, saying that you're comfortable with all the floating bodies in the sea? You deserve more than those people, those kids? Why? huh? Yeah, I bet your argument is for the same reason that you support Trump.

I have to admit that I'm surprised you all have come out into the light. That takes guts, I'll tell ya that. I, for one, thought it'd always be an "in the closet" type situation, where minorities continue to be discriminated against and, when it's brought up, people are like, "What? Never heard of that."

It takes guts to finally come out in the open. I'm here. And I would love nothing more than to debate all of you on whatever you want. I'm not afraid. Your time of "white power" is coming to an end. The world is increasingly diverse. You may want to return back to the past, make America "Great, White" again, but it's not happening. I'll admit you all still have the advantages in life, and that you continue to oppress us, but the clock is ticking, and you WILL have to ACCEPT (or at least live with) the fact that we are all equal, one day. It's coming.

Oh, and btw, the reason people are radicalized is due to EXACTLY the type of mindset you have. They are discriminated against in every imaginable way, forced to rot away in communities without any jobs or prospects. And precisely THAT kind of environment is what constitutes a fertile breeding ground for radicalization.

Donald Trump's racist policies will only exacerbate all the problems we currently have. By the time he's done, most of the world will hate us.
                      Why don't you post this ****erotic libfest with your main account pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X