• Show
Clear All

• Has the Truth Been Exposed?

No, I still believe
    33.33%
    Yes, The Fraud has been revealed.
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 11:29 AM.

Porter was the one having a problem making 147 weight limit

You would probably sing a different tune had Crawford signed with PBC your hate is clouding your judgement

Comment

Tried to hype his asss up as a God. The next elite floyd level fighter. Could you imagine floyd struggling that bad with porter?? Floyd woulda struggled maybe the beginning 5 rounds then flipped that bi.tch into cruise control

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Porter was the one having a problem making 147 weight limit

You would probably sing a different tune had Crawford signed with PBC your hate is clouding your judgement
        You know Crawford beats Spence.

Spence knows it too.

Shameful how they brought Garcia in to hype up their fight.

Nobody want to see that.

That is PBC for you, lucky fools like fall for such simple tricks.

Comment

Spence is alright, don't know where all the hype was coming from. Crawford's still better technically but Spence has the size advantage so I guess it's still 50-50, even fight maybe.

Comment

Good fighter. Not as good as he was made out to be, so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              You know Crawford beats Spence.

Spence knows it too.

Shameful how they brought Garcia in to hype up their fight.

Nobody want to see that.

That is PBC for you, lucky fools like fall for such simple tricks.
              I would favor Spence in the fight I think vegas would make Spence the slight favorite too

What has Crawford done to make you think he will bulldoze an elite welterweight?

Comment

yup. couldn't KO a much smaller mikey and struggled badly against a much smaller former pac sparring partner.

and he beat a drained kell brook coming off a stoppage loss.

doesnt belong anywhere near top ten p4p.

Comment

No, a close entertaining fight is not getting exposed. And Porter is top 5 ww, so, no.

Spence was just hyped for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Let face it, Spence got lucky tonight.

Despite being smaller gving away height and reach, Porter managed to out box Spence in part, caught him with good shots and took Spence's best shots.

Spence also got away with low blow, which is one of the reason Porter slowed down in the championship rounds.

He also held him, leaned on him and pushed his head down.

The ref allowed him to get away with it though.

I think we can all see now why he has been ducking Crawford.

And all this talk about fighting Canelo, LMAO he would get knocked out.

I think a Welterweight like Paul Williams would have beat Spence.

Thankfully for Spence Uncle Al will keep him away from real threats and feed him the PBC easy fights.

I think mentally spence is defeated as his expectations was too high and said it himself other than stoppage it’d be a disappointment.
                    Not only did he not stop porter, porter also managed to put in very good rounds and mauled him. And many times made him look bad than the other way around.
                    You can see it in his body language. He was trying to dance2 and look cool to convince us he fine and everything under control when it’s not...
                    the KD definitely gave way of separation.. had it not happen there’d be more complaints of robbery. The fight itself is close.. and if im one of the judges i would have given it to porter.

It’s clear now why he himself is not pushing for an ultimate legacy fight with crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X