• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor schooled his ass

via Gfycat

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      True. You don't release 30 seconds and neglect the other 35 and a half minutes if you did any good The guy is a joke, he came with bad intentions unbeknownst to Malignaggi and all he could produce was that POS.
      never heard of charlie zelenoff?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

via Gfycat

Even May got hit, though.

McG had very little to worry about in there

Comment

the other 34 minutes of sparring is paulie beating the ever loving crap outta conor. he essentially ruined conor and its why he hasn't won a fight since

Comment

via Gfycat

A two second clip of one punch landing LMFAO.

You truly are the biggest ****** on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              A two second clip of one punch landing LMFAO.

You truly are the biggest ****** on this site.
              Can you post any paulie highlights that support your claims?

Comment

Paulie still butthurt about the sparring thing? It’s a bad look. I like paulie as an analyst and whatnot, but he needs to calm the down with this “biggest ***** in combat sports”. Ok then, go fight the guy under mma rules and see who quits.

Comment

Can you post any paulie highlights that support your claims?
                  No DUMBAZZZ, there are no paulie highlights because mcgregor and the UFC WONT RELEASE THE FULL TAPE. Thats the entire arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Paulie still butthurt about the sparring thing? It’s a bad look. I like paulie as an analyst and whatnot, but he needs to calm the down with this “biggest ***** in combat sports”. Ok then, go fight the guy under mma rules and see who quits.

Mcgregor made a post on instagram all about paulie now paulie is just responding to that. Seems like mcgregor is more butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Mcgregor made a post on instagram all about paulie now paulie is just responding to that. Seems like mcgregor is more butthurt.
                      I haven’t followed, but whatever. I’m a big fan of boxing, but these boxers talking **** like tough guys and then only willing to fight half a fight is lame af. Mcgregor got mocked relentlessly for losing to one of the best boxers of our generation, when he should be given nothing but props for being willing to step into another man’s world and throw down. I’m not even a fan of the guy at all, but it’s more than paulie is willing to do...bet that.

Comment

Working...
                      X