No announcement yet.

Experts Prediction COTTO/MARGARITO II *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts Prediction COTTO/MARGARITO II *VIDEO*

Will it be round 1 of a new fight? Or it will the fight pick off where they left off? I can't wait...

It will pick off exactly where it left off because Marg will force that. He's made it clear he's following the same plan and the same outcome will happen and cant blame him for that. Let's see how Cotto handles the pressure this time. Keep it in the center in the ring and rotate.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post

Will it be round 1 of a new fight? Or it will the fight pick off where they left off? I can't wait...
      These buzz d*ckheads don't know ****. A lot of predictions for this fight are based off who should win b/c of Margarito's checkered past with the handwraps. The boxing god's don't always take karma into consideration when the bell rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        It will pick off exactly where it left off because Marg will force that. He's made it clear he's following the same plan and the same outcome will happen and cant blame him for that. Let's see how Cotto handles the pressure this time. Keep it in the center in the ring and rotate.
        Who are you picking for the fight, Bombs?

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        These buzz d*ckheads don't know ****. A lot of predictions for this fight are based off who should win b/c of Margarito's checkered past with the handwraps. The boxing god's don't always take karma into consideration when the bell rings.
        You're right. The title is a bit misleading. If it would've had Merchant, Roach, Kellerman, Bernstein, etc. it would've been more digestable. Still, I just wanted to discuss this fight. I'm psyched!
        Last edited by TintaBoricua; 11-03-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

i have a feeling cotto is going to try and clinch the whole fight.. cotto just wants to leave with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            Who are you picking for the fight, Bombs?
            I have Cotto winning a comfortable UD. I haven't seen that chopping down beat you down slowly power since he got caught in the Mosley fight. Skills wise Cotto is the superior fighter so for me I see this fight as a comfortable UD for Cotto with a few exciting moments for Marg every now and then. Plus I dont see how that eye will hold thru the fight. I think it might even be stopped.

I know you got Cotto lol but how about u man, how do you see it going?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              I have Cotto winning a comfortable UD. I haven't seen that chopping down beat you down slowly power since he got caught in the Mosley fight. Skills wise Cotto is the superior fighter so for me I see this fight as a comfortable UD for Cotto with a few exciting moments for Marg every now and then. Plus I dont see how that eye will hold thru the fight. I think it might even be stopped.

I know you got Cotto lol but how about u man, how do you see it going?
              Well, logic says that Cotto should win. He's 4-1(3KO) since July '08, while Margarito is 1-2 (0 KO) since. Margarito is older and has been fighting since he was 15...and with THAT style, the punches have to add up sooner or later. Add to that, you have that nasty eye injury which is the x-factor going into the fight. On top of that, Cotto's got the hometown advantage.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'd go ALL IN on Cotto either, though I'd go all in with Hopkins against Tito in a rematch . Margarito has a chance because Cotto is not a fighter who can box for 12 rounds. At some point in the fight, a war will break out...and it's there where it'll get interesting. We're still a month away from the fight, but if it were to happen tomorrow, I'd say Cotto winning during the 8th or 9th where Margarito is abruptly stopped because of the eye injury in a disappointing ending to what was shaping up to be a great battle. Margarito is never wobbled or hurt in the fight...

That's my BOLD prediction. My humble prediction would be Cotto by a hard-fought but clear UD.

Comment

Margarito's beatings I believe will finally culminate on Dec 3rd. If Margarito plans to fight face first, I think people may be in for a bit of a shock. Plus, how good of condition is his eye really?

Comment

My bold prediction, Cotto KO3, Margarito walks in into a left hook he doesnt see comming, and he gets Wlliams'd.

My real prediction, a slow start for both fighthers, Cotto winning the rounds, the in the 4th Margo turn it up and wins that round and maybe the 5th too. but he takes to much punishment just to win those 3 rounds, his face starts to fall apart and Cotto pounds his ass till the ref stops between the 8-10 round!
                  Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 11-03-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I got Cotto winning the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X