No announcement yet.

Man convicted for shouting 'get back to your own country' at young mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Where in the US will you be arrested and convicted of a hate crime for non threatening words like this?

I know you won't answer the question w/o a bunch of bullshyt so I'm not gonna check back but anyone with any sense at all can understand the difference between the US and UK in this situation. I think the guy is a POS but I'm glad as hell I don't live in a place with kings and queens and they arrest you if you say you don't like someone. That's literally what they did here.
    I never said anything about a hate crime.

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    thats not what free speech is lmfao.

You can get arrested for harrassing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      True free speech would be the ability to say and shout whatever you want and not be punished. You don't have free speech.
      Yeah we do. Holla at me when reporters in your country aren't being locked up for talking about Muslims

Comment

I would rather die than live in the UK or North Korea. **** that. Dignity or death.

You live like animals being pointlessly prodded along and told what to think. At that point... What IS the point? Just lay down and sleep forever. Less work.

Comment

Attempted harassment ????

Comment

Damn, it feels good to live in a country with free speech.
            there are limitations to free speech as there should be. this being a perfect example. would you like some guy harassing your wife or daughter at the store calling her a whore, slut saying he is going to rape her etc?

you OBVIOUSLY shouldn't be able to just harass regular people in the streets.

Comment

Damn, it feels good to live in a country with free speech.
              That's not free speech. What he would have got away with if ignored would be freedom to be a public nuisance. Everyone has the right to go about their lawful business without being harassed. He got off lucky. I'm surprised you feel that this is OK unless I am misreading your opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X