Collapse
No announcement yet.

best combination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jab, jab, left to the body, Right to the head a la Gman.

Comment

There is no good combo it depends obviously and if you stay with your so called signature then the opponents trainer will notice and you will get you ass handed to you.

Comment

It's not really my best combo, more of my favorite combo instead.

Comment

Originally posted by In The Heart
          There is no good combo it depends obviously and if you stay with your so called signature then the opponents trainer will notice and you will get you ass handed to you.
          good observation, even if you have a great signature shot, if you win say your first 5 fights with that then go on to fight someone a little tougher, I guarantee their trainer will have watched tape on you and prepare their guy for what you got

Comment

left jab, right straight, left hook then right hook to the body

Comment

Originally posted by In The Heart
              that doesn't mean that you don't have a good combo. I'm not saying to use it everytime, because obviously they will pick up on it, just like in any sport.

Comment

I saw a Roy Jones Jr. combo today in a highlight clip that is my new favorite. Four rapid-fire left hooks in a row. It was absolutely nuts. I'd try it, but I'd probably end up on my back because I'd be too slow.

Comment

My favorite would be:
                  left jab, left jab, right cross, left hook, right cross, left hook
                  Last edited by and what; 08-21-2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo
                    I saw a Roy Jones Jr. combo today in a highlight clip that is my new favorite. Four rapid-fire left hooks in a row. It was absolutely nuts. I'd try it, but I'd probably end up on my back because I'd be too slow.
                    Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather are one of the few boxers who could throw there powerpunch without doing there jab espcially Roy.

Roy is so quick that he trains with making triple left hooks so double left hook is like a normal person straight right or even speed of the other fighter jab.
                    That is why he is oneof the best fighters in the 90s

Comment

Working...
                    X