Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American woman gang raped by 5 men in India including tourist guide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] American woman gang raped by 5 men in India including tourist guide.

Delhi: American woman says she was raped by guide, friends in 5-star hotel.

An American woman, with the help of an NGO, has approached Delhi Police and alleged she was raped by five men, including a tourist guide, at a five-star hotel in Lutyens’ Zone in April this year. Police said they have received a complaint at Connaught Place police station, and a preliminary inquiry has been started before registering an FIR. Joint Commissioner of Police Dependra Pathak said, “We have received the complaint and are investigating the matter.”
    Police sources said the woman sent a written complaint to the NGO, which, in turn, informed the police.
    “The woman said she came to India in April and stayed at a five-star hotel. She said she was approached by a tourist guide and they visited several places and became friends,” police sources said.
    The woman alleged he came to her room on several occasions, and the incident took place when she invited him over one day.
    “The woman alleged that he came along with a friend and they offered her a cold drink, which was laced with sedatives. When she regained consciousness, she realised she had been raped by several men. She said she was threatened with dire consequences if she told anyone,” police sources said.
    The woman said she did not approach police in India as she was scared. But after reaching home, she told her parents about the incident, and they encouraged her to file a complaint, police sources said.
    “The woman demanded justice and harsh action against the accused,” police sources said.
    A special police team has been formed and a hunt is on for the tourist guide. Another team is trying to get more details from the woman.

http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...hotel-4407841/

We should've bombed India like 60 years ago

Comment

we should go in there and kill those 5 men to avenge our very hurt and devastated sister/daughter, she seems very young, may god protect her from any sever mental instability

Comment

Indians like white girls. I hope they punish the rapists.

Comment

Indian comments on pr0n sites are one of the funniest things ever. Why do they always think it is the girl?

I Kunal of Mumbai I fuk so good on you beautiful women.
          Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-04-2016, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            We should've bombed India like 60 years ago
            The British should've never left...
            Thank the Germans for ruining European Imperialism by causing two world wars

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Indian comments on pr0n sites are one of the funniest things ever. Why do they always think it is the girl?

Comment

Lol Green K

Comment

Hahahahahahah

So true man.

Comment

Whats up with thsese hindu indians and rape? You see stories every week of indian hindus raping women. I remeber growing up in the hood and the indian men would always get busted soliciting prostitutes they also had obsession with white women

Comment

Working...
                    X